Debate

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We still are. Team might be shite but we are a support to be envied 

Absolutely mate, and everycunt I knew growing up that I’ve brought up here for games has always came back on multiple occasions. The one thing that they can never get over though is the away support we take to any fixture we take part in as as much as their top teams travel in numbers it’s fucking nothing in comparison to us. 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Absolutely mate, and everycunt I knew growing up that I’ve brought up here for games has always came back on multiple occasions. The one thing that they can never get over though is the away support we take to any fixture we take part in as as much as their top teams travel in numbers it’s fucking nothing in comparison to us. 

Aye and they aw want to.come watch us :lol:

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye and they aw want to.come watch us :lol:

I had one cunt (stoke city fan) who had delusions as they had been in the premier league for 5 years at that time that they were a bigger club now ffs, I took him to Dunfermline away on a Friday night, ok the football wasn’t much to shout about but we had about 4 thousand there that night and sang like fuck for 90 minutes. Never heard him mention who is the bigger club since but like most of my pals from England has pestered me for tickets ever since ha ha. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The ugly rat mcclean gets pelters nearly everywhere he goes 

One of my best pals has a season ticket at both Rangers and stoke and he says they absolutely hate the cunt and are furious that their board even contemplated signing  someone who openly disrespects the crown as they are a hugely loyalist club. Your spot on though that rodent is 100% hated throughout England because of his non poppy wearing antics and rightly so, nailed on his next move brings him to the east end of Glasgow 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

One of my best pals has a season ticket at both Rangers and stoke and he says they absolutely hate the cunt and are furious that they even contemplated signing OMG someone who openly disrespects the crown as they are a hugely loyalist club. Your spot on though that rodent is 100% hated throughout England because of his non poppy wearing antics and rightly so, nailed on his next move brings him to the east end of Glasgow 

Horrible, vile,rat faced bastard, ... next tarrier captain 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

I had one cunt (stoke city fan) who had delusions as they had been in the premier league for 5 years at that time that they were a bigger club now ffs, I took him to Dunfermline away on a Friday night, ok the football wasn’t much to shout about but we had about 4 thousand there that night and sang like fuck for 90 minutes. Never heard him mention who is the bigger club since but like most of my pals from England has pestered me for tickets ever since ha ha. 

Mate me And @Mr Soprano at raith away on tour bus man. One of the best days away on the "journey"

Outside on the street conducting build my gallows :lol:

What a fucking support. A club like no other and no cause kids were raped :lol:

4 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I honestly don't get the two club thing, yes it's good to have fans of other clubs following us but I don't give a flying fuck about their team.

I understand that mate and had I stayed all my life here I’d probably say the same. I moved to south east England in 1979 aged five and like I said earlier in the thread went to Rangers Chelsea when I was 11 and both sets of fans got on like I’d never seen before, obviously Rangeds were and always would be my team, but from living down their at school she Chelsea was more easily obtainable than Ibrox was, so for me I do have a connection to both clubs, as does my mum for that sake reason. I bought my first season ticket at Ibrox in 1990 with my first wage and never had one for anyone else so it’s always only really one team but I have no problem admitting that I hold Chelsea close to my heart also. 

Inly one winner though of course 

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Horrible, vile,rat faced bastard, ... next tarrier captain 

Honestly surprised it’s no happened yet although the cunt is probably filling his bank balance with the inflated wages of the country he hates so much before moving back to Ireland, sorry Glasgow to the club he loves so much. 100% he’s ending up there 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Honestly surprised it’s no happened yet although the cunt is probably filling his bank balance with the inflated wages of the country he hates so much before moving back to Ireland, sorry Glasgow to the club he loves so much. 100% he’s ending up there 

This 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate me And @Mr Soprano at raith away on tour bus man. One of the best days away on the "journey"

Outside on the street conducting build my gallows :lol:

What a fucking support. A club like no other and no cause kids were raped :lol:

Still for me one of the best days was the first game after the indi vote at Alloa away, me and you mad with it in that pub singing your dog voted no to that guy in the pub, he was fucking raging 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I understand that mate and had I stayed all my life here I’d probably say the same. I moved to south east England in 1979 aged five and like I said earlier in the thread went to Rangers Chelsea when I was 11 and both sets of fans got on like I’d never seen before, obviously Rangeds were and always would be my team, but from living down their at school she Chelsea was more easily obtainable than Ibrox was, so for me I do have a connection to both clubs, as does my mum for that sake reason. I bought my first season ticket at Ibrox in 1990 with my first wage and never had one for anyone else so it’s always only really one team but I have no problem admitting that I hold Chelsea close to my heart also. 

Inly one winner though of course 

I have been in Kent for loads of years now and have went to see all the London teams but felt no affection or affiliation to any of them, I pop down to see Ebbsfleet about half a dozen times a season because i can walk there, I love football but if it is not my club I am cold to whatever's happening on the park.