Debate

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

This is the last time I try to enjoy a day out and share it on here ya fucking harsh bastards. 

Don't bring yer diddy teams on the most successful.side in football's forum 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My mistake m8, I thought I was posting on The Shed End, won't happen again. 

That's ok Scott and consider this 2 day ban as a warning. Next time you're gone 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Don’t worry mate I’ll be on the shed end in our own section. Can slag Jews and all sorts 

That's all fine and well mate till your ovens need serviced imo 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Only one teams fans obsess over how much they are loved by everyone and they rape wee weans as well. 

Strange Bunch. 

This,among the many, many things I hate they bastards for,this one, they genuinely believe everycunt thinks they are great, deluded bastards 

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's no such thing as blues brothers and teams like Chelsea, man city etc are all fenian bastards who just want to be us.

Linfield are awrite but. Discuss!

As you know I lived in England for about 30 years mate, there was without doubt a strong Rangers and Chelsea connection in the 80’s  and 90’s and probably still is, especially among older supporters, it started for me when we played at Stamford bridge for the Bradford city fire fund, and amazing night, and I went to Chelsea regularly after that when I couldn’t make it up here, to be fair that was in the years pre abromovic, and Chelsea had a decent following of decent football fans unlike nowadays where a lot of the cunts that go to English premier league games are absolute wankers (not everyone obviously but there are as many tourists at games that get touted tickets as proper support now) so I guess that and the fact that the Chelsea support of they days sort of latched on to our successes that the connection may well have dwindled. 

Move not even been back to London never mind Chelsea since I moved back home for good 9 years back but still want them to do well and will always have a soft spot for them, but even when going regularly and even Europe with them, I never held them in the same regard as I would Rangers, not even a contest 

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

As you know I lived in England for about 30 years mate, there was without doubt a strong Rangers and Chelsea connection in the 80’s  and 90’s and probably still is, especially among older supporters, it started for me when we played at Stamford bridge for the Bradford city fire fund, and amazing night, and I went to Chelsea regularly after that when I couldn’t make it up here, to be fair that was in the years pre abromovic, and Chelsea had a decent following of decent football fans unlike nowadays where a lot of the cunts that go to English premier league games are absolute wankers (not everyone obviously but there are as many tourists at games that get touted tickets as proper support now) so I guess that and the fact that the Chelsea support of they days sort of latched on to our successes that the connection may well have dwindled. 

Move not even been back to London never mind Chelsea since I moved back home for good 9 years back but still want them to do well and will always have a soft spot for them, but even when going regularly and even Europe with them, I never held them in the same regard as I would Rangers, not even a contest 

They'll never be Rangers my favourite adopted cousin 😉

12 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I don't give a fuck about any other team - including the Scottish national team who I used to follow ....... I mean I hope they win but if they don't it doesn't ruin my day the way it does if we lose.

Same mate, if Scotland are playing, I always hope they win, when it inevitably goes tits up, I don't lose any sleep.