Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

Still don't understand why we were even asked to applaud an ex celtic player at the game today tbh. Why not just leave the wreath and leave it at that?

He had nothing to do with our club and i certainly didn't/won't be celebrating anything to do with celtic. 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Aye that's their mentality but he certainly didn't goad fans, do laps of honours around the pitch or spit on our corner flags. The list goes on. I'm not saying he was a great guy I'm just saying that people should be allowed to do what they want without being slated for it.

Goading’s part of the rivalry, we done two huddles at the Piggery, Ian Ferguson kicking a ball in to the crowd etc, all part and parcel, they do it every game apparently.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Goading’s part of the rivalry, we done two huddles at the Piggery, Ian Ferguson kicking a ball in to the crowd etc, all part and parcel, they do it every game apparently.

Whilst I agree with some of what you say. They have taken the goading to whole other level. I said spat on our corner flag but I think that rhat Griffiths actually blew his nose on it. To actually go right up to the fans giving them GIRUY is not right, and certainly could cause a riot. Also when they score they actively come to our fans and don't go and celebrate with their own. They are a different breed altogether. 

1 hour ago, George McLean said:

A dying breed in what way? As for despising Rangers fans that says a lot about you. Tell us this; do you despise Walter Smith and John Geig for showing respect and dignity.

Get back to the huddle board ya tarrier prick !!!

27 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Whilst I agree with some of what you say. They have taken the goading to whole other level. I said spat on our corner flag but I think that rhat Griffiths actually blew his nose on it. To actually go right up to the fans giving them GIRUY is not right, and certainly could cause a riot. Also when they score they actively come to our fans and don't go and celebrate with their own. They are a different breed altogether. 

Meh, Lafferty cupped his ear right up by their main stand and he never even scored 😂

Folk should do what they want within the bounds of decency. Clap or not clap. Folk greetin at others not doing what they think they should have done should dry their eyes, though. 

The general feeling at Ibrox often doesn't match the general feeling on this forum. No surprise it seems to have been so this time. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I missed it too . gutted

This is very strange, almost my whole bus missed kick off, you would think there was some faux display of respect for someone (if we are being honest) we really couldn’t care less about happening before the match.

Archived