***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna get to caught up at the moment but if we do sell Alfie in the summer I think Defoe up front will be good enough next season, money from his sale could be diverted to strengthen the team elsewhere. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

How the fuck did Daniel miss....?

His shooting and crossing always have been hit and miss TBH, don't think I've ever seen a player struggle ot get a shot never mind a cross past the first defender.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

How can you possibly disagree fuck sake 

different formation since Morelos suspension is the biggest reason. just enjoy the biggest winning streak in years without having a wee moan

Just now, geronimoo said:

I'm not gonna get to caught up at the moment but if we do sell Alfie in the summer I think Defoe up front will be good enough next season, money from his sale could be diverted to strengthen the team elsewhere. 

we are gonna need at least another two strikers regardless, if as expected Morelos and Lafferty both leave 

Just now, bluenoz said:

different formation since Morelos suspension is the biggest reason. just enjoy the biggest winning streak in years without having a wee moan

Would agree more if we were more than 1-0 up and battering them

Just now, bluenoz said:

No, I'm not going to pretend that we didn't get fucked out of two cups this season by a shite Aberdeen side and basically handed the taigs another league just because you're enjoying a few glorified friendlies 

Archived