***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

As far as I am concerned our new found good form has everything to do with the fact there's nothing to play for any more 

I think there is a lot of truth in that.      When the pressure to deliver was effectively removed its been very noticeable that the performances have improved.    Tells a lot about the ability - or lack of it - of too many in the squad to handle the pressure of not just playing for the Rangers shirt but going further and actually winning trophies.   

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

…..and on his previous form throughout the season stampede right into a red card and then right into an early bath.   Wonder if we'll ever see if he become a reformed player in a Rangers shirt or whether some other team gets the benefit. 

Hope we do mate.....it'll cost us big money to replace someone like him. 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I think there is a lot of truth in that.      When the pressure to deliver was effectively removed its been very noticeable that the performances have improved.    Tells a lot about the ability - or lack of it - of too many in the squad to handle the pressure of not just playing for the Rangers shirt but going further and actually winning trophies.   

I think the good run coincided with the league being over but still taking it as a positive that we are passing well and gelling.

Davis has been outstanding. I'm not hating on Flanagan but he shouldn't be playing at LB has lack of a left foot constantly slows us down. The amount of times he has to put it on his right for a cross is shocking. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

We have made the last 5 games (against relatively tough opposition) look so easy. We look like a proper team.

Yeah but it's just because the pressure is off according to some.

1 minute ago, Finny said:

Davis has been outstanding. I'm not hating on Flanagan but he shouldn't be playing at LB has lack of a left foot constantly slows us down. The amount of times he has to put it on his right for a cross is shocking. 

Him and Kamara both guilty of slowing it down needlessly today. 

Archived