Lee Wallace testimonial

rabc10000

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

He didnt sign till Jully 2011, so that is the first 260 days taken away.

He played in a few games last season in the dates that you mention, once notably 3 weeks ago? Played against Motherwell, St Johnstone. Gerrard confirmed he was fit , so wasn't out till December 18? Also was available the second half the season.

Mate from they facts there is 260 which weren't in his time with Rangers, and a full season where he was fit ? 

Dont even respond to him mate, hes a fucking idiot!

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

How do you know he couldn't? I may be wrong but I'm sure someone approached to take Wallace on loan for the player to tur the it down or was it potentially the club due to wages? I either way u would imagine a player in Wallace position if fit would have jumped at the chance to actually play 1st team football 

Ur the one that said he could have went out on loan instead of sitting about ya mongo bastard

3 minutes ago, backup said:

are you  lacking in addition skills, 978 days as a sick note 👍

Are you a fucking moron?

In his time with Rangers Lee Wallace has been injured, according to your source, for 697 days...607 of those days are the most recent "injuries" once of which your source has determined that the injury suffered is "Fitness". Never mind the fact that the club have confirmed he was fit or the fact that he actually played football for Rangers first team during that period? Are you sure I am the one that doesnt know my subject?

Lee Wallace did miss most of the 2017/18 season due to injury but that is the only season he had any injury problems at Rangers and does not deserve any suggestion that he is a "sick note"!

3 minutes ago, backup said:

are you  lacking in addition skills, 978 days as a sick note 👍

260 days which weren't as a Rangers player. And a full season last season, where he was fit and trained all season and played in a few games. So thats 500 games knocked off your 1000.

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Ur the one that said he could have went out onlian instead of sitting about ya mongo bastard

Exactly he could have went on loan and chose not to. He chose to sit collecting a big wage offering nothing in return. Geezo what's hard to understand. 

What makes it worse is he was essentially told after the murty fiasco he was finished with us and still chose to hang around. 

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Exactly he could have went on loan and chose not to. He chose to sit collecting a big wage offering nothing in return. Geezo what's hard to understand. 

What makes it worse is he was essentially told after the murty fiasco he was finished with us and still chose to hang around. 

How did he choose not to if u don’t know if he had any offers? Mongo

1 minute ago, Del said:

Are you a fucking moron?

In his time with Rangers Lee Wallace has been injured, according to your source, for 697 days...607 of those days are the most recent "injuries" once of which your source has determined that the injury suffered is "Fitness". Never mind the fact that the club have confirmed he was fit or the fact that he actually played football for Rangers first team during that period? Are you sure I am the one that doesnt know my subject?

Lee Wallace did miss most of the 2017/18 season due to injury but that is the only season he had any injury problems at Rangers and does not deserve any suggestion that he is a "sick note"!

Mate hes trying to claim he was injured for the full last season, and 260 days before he even signed for us. :lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Im not wallaces biggest fan, but until your in his position it would be unfair to conclude why he stayed on for his final season. If i had captained Rangers from the 3rd division to the premiership and had one last chance to be a part of the league winning side, i would certainty be hanging about.

Also Gerrard said he didn't care about the off the field issues and was only interested in Lee Wallace the left back.

34 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It absolutely baffles me how some of our support constantly talk about loyalty, respect and dignity but now here they are trying to diminish, undermine and downplay Lee Wallace even though he has shown nothing but loyalty to us since the day he signed for the club. Bears or not, there are some hypocritical cunts among our support who’s necks you couldn’t mark with a blowtorch. 

Is that not just the fickle nature of football fans though , and shows it's a fine line between loyalty and overstaying ,  look at Wenger at arsenal , loyal or overstayed ? I'm sure that splits their fans the way this does ours 

30 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

See if u take away the summer breaks and 6 days avg between games then he really isn't a sick note😉😉

I just cannot understand it at all, his hearts days aff (monday club) are clearly marked, obviously apart from the sick note days with us he has cost an absolute fortune for little if any return, testimonial...he should be paying us...😉

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Lee Wallace correctly informed the authorities of a crime, and was widely condemned by the Scottish football community. Now there's a surprise eh? 

Well done Lee Wallace for trying to ensure justice was served for the good of the public and any victims of crimes. 

Not sure if serious but he reported nothing

4 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Just seen this 

https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-give-lee-wallace-a-testimonial

Do cunts seriously think he deserves a testimonial? 

IMHO cunt should be hounded however I suspect I just can't keep up with the times. 

You should be hounded from here for this shite IMO.