Lee Wallace testimonial

rabc10000

26 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Think Lee mcculloch did as well, in fact did mcculloch not play for us longer than Wallace?? Better give big Lee a testimonial as well. 

FWIW I liked Wallace as a player but I felt last few years he has milked us for every penny he could rather than look after his playing career. 

he does deserve respect for staying with us but I still think its the usual money rules with an easy life to suit

I'm not convinced we have had a better player since him to warrant his withdrawal from the first team. Quite entitled to try get his place back but then again no one knows what he's been told by the club. 

2 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I'm not convinced we have had a better player since him to warrant his withdrawal from the first team. Quite entitled to try get his place back but then again no one knows what he's been told by the club. 

We haven't really, which is why I think more has went on than we know however that's another story

57 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Regards the manager at the time and showing complete disrespect to the club manager. Whether you like the manager or not surely he deserves some respect which apparently Miller and Wallace never showed. 

That the same cunt that went out his way to humiliate Halliday and had him on the list to get rid , Gerrard took him at face value and he’s had a good season aye , murtys a joke , should’ve been hunted for his life out the club 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental how much discussion a guy who’s contributed less than Carlos Pena over last 2 seasons gets. 

He stuck with us, which was great at the time, but also suited him based on his family situation. It wasn’t quite as heroic as is being made out. 

He’s been permainjured for the last few years, and even when he’s been fit he’s looked like a square sausage with arms and legs.

Could have left / loaned but stayed given his hefty wage despite contributing nothing, which again is fine - he has a contract. 

Wouldnt be doing a testimonial though. Taken enough from us. 

I often wonder why he didn’t decide to leave last summer or in the January window knowing he’s not part of the bigger picture 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental how much discussion a guy who’s contributed less than Carlos Pena over last 2 seasons gets. 

He stuck with us, which was great at the time, but also suited him based on his family situation. It wasn’t quite as heroic as is being made out. 

He’s been permainjured for the last few years, and even when he’s been fit he’s looked like a square sausage with arms and legs.

Could have left / loaned but stayed given his hefty wage despite contributing nothing, which again is fine - he has a contract. 

Wouldnt be doing a testimonial though. Taken enough from us. 

Is it, aye.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Exactly, how much has he took off us over the last 2 or 3 years? Happy to sit and take a wage rather than go on loan. Sounds like a wage thief to me yet me have a petition to give the guy a testimonial. Piss take if u ask me

Did we get any loan offers for him?

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

Just seen this 

https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-give-lee-wallace-a-testimonial

Do cunts seriously think he deserves a testimonial? 

IMHO cunt should be hounded however I suspect I just can't keep up with the times. 

Hopefully you will be hounded from this forum, fucking reprobate!