*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Think the stupid pitch invasion looks very bad for the club and puts our supporters in a very bad light. No doubt people will have plenty to say about it defending their actions but realistically we shouldn't .

Sure it was an injury time goal and yeah the passion and euphoria winning at the death is very exciting but we should stay excited in the stands. The club will now receive a hefty fine and the club and support cast in a bad light in the press. 

I was at St Johnstone last season when it happened and it caused some young Rangers fans to get injured due to people jumping the barriers and running onto the pitch.

Did they get a fine after Partick? St Johnstone? Ross County? celtic at home?

2 hours ago, Camshy said:

Think the stupid pitch invasion looks very bad for the club and puts our supporters in a very bad light. No doubt people will have plenty to say about it defending their actions but realistically we shouldn't .

Sure it was an injury time goal and yeah the passion and euphoria winning at the death is very exciting but we should stay excited in the stands. The club will now receive a hefty fine and the club and support cast in a bad light in the press. 

I was at St Johnstone last season when it happened and it caused some young Rangers fans to get injured due to people jumping the barriers and running onto the pitch.

absolute shite!! No trouble was had.  The wee boy pictured with Goldson and Jones is priceless. 

Tarriers score a 90th min winner against Kilmarnock = that’s how leagues are won, sign off champions etc 

we we score a 90th min winner against the same team = we’re shite, lucky etc 

scottish media is a fukkin joke 

edit

am crabbit as fuck cause my flight got delayed and I’ve had nae sleep but fuck the Scottish media 

I don’t like pitch invasions but agree that some remarks are a bit OTT.  There was no malice from our fans and, thankfully, nobody was injured - so best just move on. Let the clubs, police and stewards work out how to ensure safety of all fans when something like this happens. All teams supporters have done it at some point in recent past - so we shouldn’t be singled out for this. 

4 hours ago, James Rolle said:

I don’t like pitch invasions but agree that some remarks are a bit OTT.  There was no malice from our fans and, thankfully, nobody was injured - so best just move on. Let the clubs, police and stewards work out how to ensure safety of all fans when something like this happens. All teams supporters have done it at some point in recent past - so we shouldn’t be singled out for this. 

Not taking responsibility for one's actions is a trait adorned by our enemy.

I could understand if it was the goal that secured us the title,  but it wasn't and it was cringe and someone could have got seriously injured. I get the excitement, but lines are being crossed when people's safety are being put at risk. 

As individuals WE also have the responsibility and it is NOT only for the club's, police and stewards to work it out. You want to get back home safely, then fucking act like it and do not selfishly compromise the safety of others. 

End of!

13 hours ago, HairyBeary said:

Crushing outside the ground, collapsing roofs and excitable football fans... seems like the last 30 years have taught clubs like Kilmarnock nothing 

And it appears selfish morons have learned nothing.

Safety starts with you. You want to behave in a manner that compromises safety, then go fucking jump of a high rise and let us know how you get on.

17 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye but the winner came from nothing to do with the subs or fresh legs.

Really?? So jones (a sub) didn’t square to Aribo to shoot and for their keeper to save for a corner?

Their equalizer certainly came from not bringing fresh legs on. Momentum was building in their favour and it was blatantly obvious a change was needed!!

29 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tell you what SG better deal with that goal they scored, can't afford many of them this season.

This has plagued us for years now!! One or two chances and the opposition score, while we have numerous attempts and score one or two!! 

28 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Really?? So jones (a sub) didn’t square to Aribo to shoot and for their keeper to save for a corner?

Their equalizer certainly came from not bringing fresh legs on. Momentum was building in their favour and it was blatantly obvious a change was needed!!

Aye awrite mate, I was three sheets to the wind yesterday 👍

To watch that killie team week in week out you would have to have been sentenced by a judge here are a squad that couldnt spell the word football but have the distinction of having the biggest dirtbag in Scottish football playing for them Broadfoot

52 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye awrite mate, I was three sheets to the wind yesterday 👍

Fair enough my man👍🏻. Regardless it’s a great 3 points and who doesn’t love a last minute winner🇬🇧🍺

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

This has plagued us for years now!! One or two chances and the opposition score, while we have numerous attempts and score one or two!! 

Aye and they had another chance came from that side, needs addressing 

18 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Just seen this footage on twitter... It was 2 folk on the shelter at the back that caused it to collapse, the papers acting like the full away support charged at it ffs. 

After looking at the footage I agree it was fucking idiotic thing to do, but how the fuck has a disabled shelter collapsed after 2 folk jumping in it? And take a look at the stupid stewards just watching it happen. 

Doubt any of that will get looked at... Just us big bad Rangers supporters. 

@Rfc52 that's the video of the roof thing there , the other vid is 2 guys in home end 

18 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I go to home games when I can. I also know how to behave.

BNB you're wasting your time arguing with these people.  You know what constitutes reasonable behaviour, as do most of us.  They actually don't and never will.  Plus of course you haven't been to away games recently so clearly you know nothing and therefore cannot understand the compelling reasons to behave like an idiot.  

But we have to remember they weren't really responsible for the damage/pitch invasion, someone else made them do it.   And the roof collapse was due purely to a design fault.

Archived