*Official Trial By Sportscene 19/20 Thread*

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Goldson was offside for Tavs goal.

Their guy shouldnt have been sent off, yada, yada, yada.

They came to that conclusion from a camera that was 45 degrees angle from the offside line and about 60 yards away.

Sportscene VAR at it's finest.

25 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

They came to that conclusion from a camera that was 45 degrees angle from the offside line and about 60 yards away.

Sportscene VAR at it's finest.

Wee  smegoal, ginger yes man and big turncoat hipster.  One of the worst panels in a market blessed with very mediocre pundits. 

To be fair i only watch to see them bleat when we are winning. Joke organisation, no post match interviews   Having to use on screen quotes  due to self imposed ban over the wee specky reptile.

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Wee  smegoal, ginger yes man and big turncoat hipster.  One of the worst panels in a market blessed with very mediocre pundits. 

To be fair i only watch to see them bleat when we are winning. Joke organisation, no post match interviews   Having to use on screen quotes  due to self imposed ban over the wee specky reptile.

What's even worse is their Saturday afternoon efforts to be all SKY Sports and David Currie trying to be Jeff Stelling....they've got reporters at every game (except when we're at home) who they rush to when something happens.   Only talk about Rangers if something crops up on the print-feed.  A feckin embarrassment! 

To be fair, I'm surprised that they didn't take the biggest opportunity to stick the boot in with the foul on Halliday in the second half that lead to their striker being clean through, I didn't think it was a foul and I'm amazed Stewart didn't use it to make out we cheated our way to a win. They didn't even show it in the highlights.

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

What's even worse is their Saturday afternoon efforts to be all SKY Sports and David Currie trying to be Jeff Stelling....they've got reporters at every game (except when we're at home) who they rush to when something happens.   Only talk about Rangers if something crops up on the print-feed.  A feckin embarrassment! 

David Currie actually comes across alright compared to the rest of them. Wouldn't be surprised to find out he is a Rangers man. 

50 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

David Currie actually comes across alright compared to the rest of them. Wouldn't be surprised to find out he is a Rangers man. 

The Curries are from Castlehill in Dumbarton and are as rabid as you can get! I used to work with his older brother.  For the purpose of his telly career he claims to support Dumbarton. 

39 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

The Curries are from Castlehill in Dumbarton and are as rabid as you can get! I used to work with his older brother.  For the purpose of his telly career he claims to support Dumbarton. 

The missus who sometimes listens to my rants,said she knew when she switched the telly on to the bbc Scotland to check the score,that we were getting beat because the 3 cunts in the studio were all sitting giggling and smirking.
Asked her if she switched it on to see the smirks getting wiped from the cunts coupons.
She also got a bit bitchy when she said "what is that hair style of that burd" :mutley:
not sure who it was,but she said it could pass as a guy :rofl:
Currie is a fuckin fenian tramp.

Archived