Rossiter injured again

G.E.C.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TopCat said:

Get rid asap. Joke of a PLAYER IMO.

His contract runs out next summer along with Holt, Dodoo, Dorrans, Herrera, Foderingham, Halliday, and Davis.  I think Defoe’s loan will expire too.  

That should free up a hell of a lot of wages.

Absolute non-story.  He assisted on the opening goal and was taken off as a precautionary and is expected to play this evening.  I know who I would rather have as our sixth midfielder and it is NOT our current one. The kid has been injury free for 18 month but people still want to bring up the past. He is doing just fine. And the OP's title thread is worse than the Sun's.

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck all up with him , non story.

Said this prick would play every game when he goes elsewhere and thats exactly what hes done.

Should have been punted a long time ago......

For a lot of last season he wasnt injured for us he just never got a look in. Gerrard must not rate him 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

For a lot of last season he wasnt injured for us he just never got a look in. Gerrard must not rate him 

Stole a wage from us , and will be straight back on the injured list if he has to come back.

Gerrard is right hes pish.......

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Stole a wage from us , and will be straight back on the injured list if he has to come back.

Gerrard told Grezda, Lafferty, Holt & Dorrans' to find new clubs. That is his polite way of saying he thinks they are pish.  He definitely has not done that with Rossiter & Murphy. Sounds to me like you are talking pish. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard told Grezda, Lafferty, Holt & Dorrans' to find new clubs. That is his polite way of saying he thinks they are pish.  He definitely has not done that with Rossiter & Murphy. Sounds to me like you are talking pish. 

That will be why he played him when he was fit for a few games eh ?

23 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

39 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck all up with him , non story.

Said this prick would play every game when he goes elsewhere and thats exactly what hes done.

Should have been punted a long time ago......

How is it you’re completely raging about literally absolutely everything? 😂

Archived