Fenians

I’ve said before in other threads that songs have never hurt or offended me, and I couldn’t give a fuck what the tarriers sing. However, times have changed unfortunately, and every cunt seems to want to be offended. Uefa will now hammer us at every opportunity, so we have to get smart and cut out the f word. We are lucky as a club that we have some fantastic songs to sing that they can’t punish us for and we should be belting these out in future. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only problem with this now is the taigs will start buying tickets for our games start singing and hope people will join in,  they are that fucking obsessed mark my words if we make the group stages they will be at our games

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

Well done for speaking the truth, it's not about what other clubs are doing or not doing that will help us, only we can help ourselves. 

The singing doesn't bother me, but if bothers the rule makers and breaks the rules put in place, then we better fucking decide where we want to be. 

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

You F**k off and support someone else,maybe the Tims:guns:

30 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We’ve been having this debate for years. Happened around 2006 or so as well. Apparently dropping the ‘f’ word is asking too much for some of our fans. Really sad that singing that is more important than the well-being and reputation of our club.

I see your location is London mate .I dont know how long you have lived outside Scotland but i can assure you this is not just about our football club these bastards are running our country(Scotland).

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Do those offences have a prescribed punishment of a partial stadium closure for a first offence?

If you can show me where celtic have been charged with the same charge as us, but got a different punishment then you would have a point.

We have broken a rule and we are being handed the punishment which was stated would be handed to us if we did break it. The club asked us not to do it, but we ignored them. This is the fault of the fans who broke the rules.

BTW there's fuck all wrong with my eysesight.

September 2014: UEFA fines celtic £15,900 after fans display a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

August 2016: Fans again flew Palestinian flags in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva, prompting UEFA to fine the Scottish champions £8,616 for the use of "illicit banners". 

Hardly a first offence  and politcal banners can be punished with partial closure

Fuck them, if they want us to avoid the word Fenian so be it.

A week on Sunday should resonate with the sound of 50,000 Bears chanting PEADOS, PEADOS, PEADOS......for the entire game.

Hopefully the scum have to listen to that from the fans of every club from now on just to hammer home to them what a filthy ring of subhuman shite that they are.

38 minutes ago, soulboy said:

the only problem with this now is the taigs will start buying tickets for our games start singing and hope people will join in,  they are that fucking obsessed mark my words if we make the group stages they will be at our games

Oh the irony of that post 

39 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I'm no marking your words here mate.

55 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

were they not a republican political party?

It was an umbrella term for the Fenian Brotherhood and Irish Republican Brotherhood.

But in more recent times  the term Fenian is used  by some as a derogatory word for Irish Catholics,   in Scotland during Scottish football matches it is often aimed in a sectarian manner at supporters of scum F.C.

Seems the solution is simple stop aiming it in a sectarian manner

18 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

A week on Sunday should resonate with the sound of 50,000 Bears chanting PEADOS, PEADOS, PEADOS......for the entire game.

Hopefully the scum have to listen to that from the fans of every club from now on just to hammer home to them what a filthy ring of subhuman shite that they are.

THIS....loud and proud:UK:

27 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

And get accused of ‘point scoring’ 🙄

Why not just sing songs about Rangers and ignore them entirely. 

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

much as it pains me to do so...

image.thumb.png.bbad7bb64aa1daec3c923c664a55ab8e.png

OPSRQ.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000510769863.jpg?w=620

10240961.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

Ach well, fill your boots lads - we'd hate to upset you.

And don't worry. we'll clean up.

_98649576_enniskillen-soldiers1.jpg

We get all of that and can see the blatant fucking hypocrisy from the mutants in the east end and their fan bhoys in the media but it simply doesn’t matter what we think.

UEFA have told us it is banned and are now hammering us for it so it has to stop. We have no choice  unless some wish to see us eventually kicked out the competition altogether.

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We get all of that and can see the blatant fucking hypocrisy from the mutants in the east end and their fan bhoys in the media but it simply doesn’t matter what we think.

UEFA have told us it is banned and are now hammering us for it so it has to stop. We have no choice  unless some wish to see us eventually kicked out the competition altogether.

You forgot the most appropriate banner they have waved

A46AC2B6-CF73-4147-9DBD-85A43E98E948.jpeg

If we roll over they will be back for more guaranteed 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

And get accused of ‘point scoring’ 🙄

Why not just sing songs about Rangers and ignore them entirely. 

Fuck their accusations of point scoring, that scum have referred to us as sevco since 2012, the "peado " chant really annoys them to fuck so let's annoy them to fuck and let everyone know what they really are.

Archived