Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

It's a bit rubbish if you joined the travel club recently you could have paid £40 quid to join, applied for Porto and faynoord and get nothing 

We joined back for Progres but fixtures didn’t suit holidays but didn’t apply so zero points, my mates went to Legia so got their points up and breezed it yesterday as had more than me which is only fair as it’s a loyalty based system and would be unfair on someone who has been in it since it started but a zero pointer gets a ticket before them

2 minutes ago, ayro said:

We joined back for Progres but fixtures didn’t suit holidays but didn’t apply so zero points, my mates went to Legia so got their points up and breezed it yesterday as had more than me which is only fair as it’s a loyalty based system and would be unfair on someone who has been in it since it started but a zero pointer gets a ticket before them

Yeah does seem fair

they should do away games here like this 

4 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

Yeah does seem fair

they should do away games here like this 

No system can satisfy everyone but imo it’s fairer than the old days of queuing outside Dixon Travel.

Think the same should apply for away games as well mate.

Hope you get tickets for the Porto end.

5 minutes ago, ayro said:

No system can satisfy everyone but imo it’s fairer than the old days of queuing outside Dixon Travel.

Think the same should apply for away games as well mate.

Hope you get tickets for the Porto end.

There's loads of Rangers end tickets going about. He just has to keep his eyes on here and Twitter and he will get them.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

There's loads of Rangers end tickets going about. He just has to keep his eyes on here and Twitter and he will get them.

Is that down to the Thomas Cook / no Rangers flights?

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

We’re one short. Give me a shout if you see any bro 👍🏼

My mate who had booked the day trip has just booked up this morning he can only get 2 days off work so he’s going Thursday Friday. Edinburgh-Madrid- Porto gets into Porto at 3pm the day of the game :lol: glassy bus back to Lisbon then 6am out of Lisbon to basle then onto Edinburgh, he’s doing it all himself. He wasn’t up for going when a booked up. 

7 hours ago, Gary185 said:

It's a bit rubbish if you joined the travel club recently you could have paid £40 quid to join, applied for Porto and faynoord and get nothing 

I’m no buying the pish the slo etc spout either that if solely entitles us to a ticket , we’ve joined for travel to the matches , there’s loads of tickets going about for the Porto end mate , you’ll be fine in there to 👍🏻👌🏻

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

I’m no buying the pish the slo etc spout either that if solely entitles us to a ticket , we’ve joined for travel to the matches , there’s loads of tickets going about for the Porto end mate , you’ll be fine in there to 👍🏻👌🏻

Cheers. Hope your right 

On 13/10/2019 at 12:06, RFC RYAN said:

My mate who had booked the day trip has just booked up this morning he can only get 2 days off work so he’s going Thursday Friday. Edinburgh-Madrid- Porto gets into Porto at 3pm the day of the game :lol: glassy bus back to Lisbon then 6am out of Lisbon to basle then onto Edinburgh, he’s doing it all himself. He wasn’t up for going when a booked up. 

Fucking hell. Thats worse than me :lol: (Faroes-Copenhage-Amsterdam-Paris-Lisbon). Fly out 07.50 and get in at around midnight I think. Loooong day at airport bars :lol: 

Archived