*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

We’re 3 points behind after 1 of 4 head to heads. The only requirement to win this league is to be less shite than them, and they are clearly shite. To say it’s over because we narrowly won a game is just fucking stupid 

I didn’t  😂😂😂 

I said if we had dropped points it was. 

5 or a 6 point gap and we won’t come back from it.

Delighted to get away with a win but that was as bad as we've played in recent time including the Old Firm game. Constant slack passes. They threatened every single time they came forward. 

Ojo who has looked good in flashes early season looks like the guy down the park who just wants to score a worldie. Walks about until he gets it, then onto left foot and shoot. Doesn't matter if anyone is in space. 

Barker not the greatest talent but direct and worked hard in his short spell. 

We have to sort left back out. Halliday isn't the answer as much as I love him and I'm sure Barasic can play on a Saturday and a Thursday. I know Gerrard likes to rotate certain players but sometimes it isn't needed. 

Lots to work on but 3 points is the main thing. 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well look at it this way. Everyone keeps saying celtic aren’t that great yet they have won 5 out of 5.

We need to be on their tails, you honestly telling me you think that we are capable and today was an example of that? 

We've won 4 out of 5.  Old Firm games are always a crapshoot, even more so when the manager uses god awful tactics which does not play to our strengths at all.

Thought that was absolute shite from Rangers, defence looked like conceding every time Livi decided to attack midfield were devoid of ideas and the front line couldn’t hit a barn door from 5 yards. 

To got lucky today and if those levels of performance continue we will be winning fuck all. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

We've won 4 out of 5.  Old Firm games are always a crapshoot, even more so when the manager uses god awful tactics which does not play to our strengths at all.

Do you think the 4 wins have been convincing? Or fortunate? 

Killie, struggle

Hibs, played well in stages

St Mirren, struggle 

Today, struggle 

Archived