Kent.

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

He's a very good young player, who scored a screamer only a couple of weeks back, and always puts in a shift. 

To start a thread like this after such a big night for the club says all you need to know about the OP, and some of the posters on here. 

He will come good, he's got a level of ability and skill that not a lot of players have, he's one I can see making it in the epl after a few years here.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Players form can dip at times it is allowed, it was only a couple of weeks ago he won us the game against Hamilton. 

He has played well against celtic before so I know he has it in him to play higher than Hamilton but we need him to play better on the big stage than he has the last two games.

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gerrard gave him a chance and he still got punted. 

He left in August mate. I don't think even Steven Gerrard would say that was long enough for someone to "get a chance".

Barisic got a year to improve. Kent got 3 months improve. I could go on and on.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wanted to leave because he wasn’t our first choice no. 9? 

Yes he did, the big problem was he never really made himself popular with the support, but he did get a lot of goals.

It was a lot of goals to lose from our team.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wanted to leave because he wasn’t our first choice no. 9? 

Way he tells is it is that he was told they'd accepted a bid of 2 million and the fact they were willing to accept such a low amount for him made him feel unwanted and undervalued.

Tbh mate, I agree with the undervalued part. 18 goals the previous season for 2 dud managers in a rotten Rangers side is worth more than 2 million imo.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

He has but with chances created he could have easily had 40, beats me why that's ignored on here do you not want him to be more clinical.

You are right mate, he should be on 40 goals in 32 games before Christmas, everyone else is wrong about him.

26 in 32 is just not clinical enough.

Have you came up with a suggestion to who would be more clinical playing up top on their own?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

He has played well against celtic before so I know he has it in him to play higher than Hamilton but we need him to play better on the big stage than he has the last two games.

In an ideal world that's what we want but it doesn't always work like that. Teams can have plans for players like Kent to nullify him. I feel the lack of options on the right is putting more pressure on him to create every time as we're not getting the same excitement from an Arfield or aribo on the other wing. 

6 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

You are right mate, he should be on 40 goals in 32 games before Christmas, everyone else is wrong about him.

26 in 32 is just not clinical enough.

Have you came up with a suggestion to who would be more clinical playing up top on their own?

You clearly are happy to see chances squandered and watch the filth lift the Cup.

5 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Find this strange. He was poor last night, against celtic he was so heavily marked, I thought he was ok at Aberdeen. He's doing fine

Ok,  then marked out a game, then poor.

Not sure that's doing fine tbh. I'd say that's a poor contribution from him in 3 important games and far from fine.

Archived