Collum

RangersMedia

I said before the game . We would be talking about Collum . I have seen him worse. However I'm sure we could have had another penalty .Ironically more of penalty than the one he gave against Well in last minute. few years back for the bheasts . More or less same kind of incidents

We got a few vital , unexpected tbh from him . Our fist penalty from him since 2010 in a big game I think  and a red card

Yet we just didn't believe from the moment the penalty was missed

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sent off my bellend. 
It s accidental all day long you’re worse than those Fenian on the TV. 

So if the roles were reversed and that was say Brown on one of our players nobody would be calling for a red card?

He got away with one at a time when it was clear that he had lost his composure due to frustration so you can fuck off that with worse than the fenians on the TV patter.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

The linesmen should be spotting that though, Collum isn’t in line with them. No arguments about the penalty incidents though. 

Yeah agreed, that’s why I say the officials rather than him personally. Spoken to a few neutral mates and everyone is saying it’s the purest example of a team being robbed they’ve ever seen. One shot on target, well offside. 
But the bigger picture is that we always find a way to lose these games, one way or another. Not sure where we go from here, would almost have been better to get a proper doing

24 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Imagine if celtic had a stonewall penalty denied in a game they drop 2 points in a title race, then lose a cup final a few days later to an offside goal.

Would be fucking bedlam.

Honest mistakes they'll even out over the season . I'll not hold my breath waiting for that.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah agreed, that’s why I say the officials rather than him personally. Spoken to a few neutral mates and everyone is saying it’s the purest example of a team being robbed they’ve ever seen. One shot on target, well offside. 
But the bigger picture is that we always find a way to lose these games, one way or another. Not sure where we go from here, would almost have been better to get a proper doing

My biggest fear is that we’ve become them in the 90’s and naughties. Smith’s team’s were famous for getting pounded for 90 minutes but finding a way to win, maybe it’s now Lennon’s team’s that will be know for that on their way to 10. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said before the game . We would be talking about Collum . I have seen him worse. However I'm sure we could have had another penalty .Ironically more of penalty than the one he gave against Well in last minute. few years back for the bheasts . More or less same kind of incidents

We got a few vital , unexpected tbh from him . Our fist penalty from him since 2010 in a big game I think  and a red card

Yet we just didn't believe from the moment the penalty was missed

Score the penalty and we win the game, regardless of shite refereeing 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

My biggest fear is that we’ve become them in the 90’s and naughties. Smith’s team’s were famous for getting pounded for 90 minutes but finding a way to win, maybe it’s now Lennon’s team’s that will be know for that on their way to 10. 

Got one last chance to put that to bed imo, and that’s beating them at their hovel at the end of the month. Lose that and the gap opens up and our domestic season is done. I’m not confident 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

1) Debateable

2) That's the linesman, not the Ref who clearly wasn't in line to see that, nor should he have been

3) He did, also didn't bottle the red

4) Morelos was already going down, don't think it was a penalty.

Thought he had on okay game.

Morelos could easily have been off for 2 yellows, but he never gave him one.

1) Debatable??  🤣

52 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It would also have got Morelos sent off for what he did to Julien. People cry for VAR whenever results don’t go their way but we are seeing in England how shambloic it is and that’s a league that gets money that the SPFL could only dream of pumped into it to try and make it better.

That was clearly accidental man. Watch it again.

10 minutes ago, The Blues said:

We didn’t lose this because of the ref. We lost it by failing to create enough chances from our dominant play and the chances we did create we missed them. Our long range shooting, apart from Jack’s  effort was woeful.

so the officials didnt have a part to play?  there was 3 players offside, the only goal of the game, of course they had a part, a massive part. 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Coming from the most depressing cunt on the whole forum? 😀 Away back to your tinfoil-lined broom cupboard you absolute wrongun

You are the cunt that said you wanted us humped . that was your words ya trumpet

And by the way . You are a cunt

Looking for someone to blame then it has to be the players. We swarmed them that first half and failing to bury our chances only hurt ourselves.

Time and again I turn up to the big games and time and again players representing Rangers let the support down. I didn't fancy our chances today and tbh if the game was still playing right now I'd still not fancy our chances at scoring.

Were kidding ourselves on if we think we are going places with the mental strength of our players , they simply cave at all the big games. We have a tough run coming up and after that I can only see a difficult run of games ahead.....only light masking anything will be the European game which we will qualify from but it's domestically we have to right the wrongs.

Archived