Hivs forward CCTV to the bacon.

Redwhiteandblue

32 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Put a sticker on the back of every seat with a text number on it and, if the guy in front of you starts throwing bottles, send a text identifying his seat number.

Easier and more discreet than trying to call over a steward.

Dont want arseholes in blue scarves behaving like these junkie supporters, dragging us down to that level.

Snitches get stitches.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Put a sticker on the back of every seat with a text number on it and, if the guy in front of you starts throwing bottles, send a text identifying his seat number.

Dont want arseholes in blue scarves behaving like these junkie supporters, dragging us down to that level.

:britney:

46 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Go a step further and take ur phone and video them ya grassing bastard 

30 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That would literally be the worst idea ever cunts would be getting grassed in for everything 

I genuinely hope you’re having a laugh.

Obviously it would need to be corroborated with other evidence but I don’t want morons throwing bottles as ambassadors for my club.

As someone who was once cut from a flying bottle at Hampden (thrown by a fellow bear further back in the Rangers end) I can tell you I’d have kicked fuck out of the arsehole who did it and personally handed him to plod myself.

We have enough enemies queuing up to beat us up without giving them more ammunition. Anyone idiotic enough to throw bottles deserves the fucking jail.

Keeping quiet when you see these pricks does our club no favours.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Obviously it would need to be corroborated with other evidence but I don’t want morons throwing bottles as ambassadors for my club.

As someone who was once cut from a flying bottle at Hampden (thrown by a fellow bear further back in the Rangers end) I can tell you I’d have kicked fuck out of the arsehole who did it and personally handed him to plod myself.

We have enough enemies queuing up to beat us up without giving them more ammunition. Anyone idiotic enough to throw bottles deserves the fucking jail.

Keeping quiet when you these pricks does our club no favours.

How can you say that when you don't know who threw it?

Were you the hardest cunt at Hampden that day, aye?

:sarcasm:

3 hours ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Anyone remember the 70s when bottles used to fly back and forth?

Unfortunately yes. Boy I went to school with got hit at porkheid by a bottle thrown by one of our own. End product: brain damage and dependent on care for the rest of his life. The cunt that threw it probably went on to have a normal life - fuckpig...

15 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Keeping quiet when you see these pricks does our club no favours.

Its ok for you to kick fuck out people in the stand but fannys throwing bottles bring us down to other standards?

Grassing is pretty shite behaviour mate, no issue with you kicking fuck out any daft cunt throwing bottles though. 

5 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Unfortunately yes. Boy I went to school with got hit at porkheid by a bottle thrown by one of our own. End product: brain damage and dependent on care for the rest of his life. The cunt that threw it probably went on to have a normal life - fuckpig...

Horrible

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Its ok for you to kick fuck out people in the stand but fannys throwing bottles bring us down to other standards?

Look, try to grasp this.

I’m a third of the way up the Rangers end at Hampden watching my team win a cup final.

Some prick further back throws a bottle that had no chance of ever reaching the track at Hampden, never mind a celtic player, and I’m left bleeding as a result.

So, yes, if I could have identified the prick concerned, I’d have had him then handed him to plod.

What part of that do you not understand or are you still on the side of the dickhead who threw the bottle?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Look, try to grasp this.

I’m a third of the way up the Rangers end at Hampden watching my team win a cup final.

Some prick further back throws a bottle that had no chance of ever reaching the track at Hampden, never mind a celtic player, and I’m left bleeding as a result.

So, yes, if I could have identified the prick concerned, I’d have had him then handed him to plod.

What part of that do you not understand or are you still on the side of the dickhead who threw the bottle?

Nah kick fuck out the dickhead who throw the bottle if you can identify him. Grassing is for cunts. 

6 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Sorry to hear that. I was very lucky, nothing like your mate. Just pure chance. Can’t believe that there are cunts on here defending the bottle throwing retards.

15 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

If I saw a fan of ours throwing a bottle I’d get a steward in no problem. I don’t give a fuck about this snitches get stitches bullshit. Utterly weird mentality to allow people to get away with it because of some weird ‘grass’ code. If the fans are self policing then fair does I guess, but evidently they aren’t, and not everyone is built like a brick shithouse to be able to do that.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Go then quote me defending the bottle throwers? 

Read your posts FFS.

You don’t want these pricks done, I’d ban them from Ibrox for life for damaging our club and also risking the lives of fellow supporters.

But if you want to stick up for them, wire in.

20 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

That's a fkn horror story mate, shocking. 

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nah kick fuck out the dickhead who throw the bottle if you can identify him. Grassing is for cunts. 

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Grassing is pretty shite behaviour mate, no issue with you kicking fuck out any daft cunt throwing bottles though. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Read your posts FFS.

But if you want to stick up for them, wire in.

You’re posting a bit of pish here mate, you started early on the wine? 

It has taken Spurs two days to identify and ban a supporter who threw a cup at the Chelsea keeper. I don't think Hibs have named names, have they? All forgotten at Pittodrie & Fir Park I assume.

Nothing like a wee Christmas break to make it go away.

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’re posting a bit of pish here mate, you started early on the wine? 

You don’t want them charged, just a wee slap for being naughty boys. They will learn nothing from a doing and they’ll be back again at the next game.

Sorry but I don’t them anywhere near our club.

No pish, no wine, just common sense.

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You don’t want them charged, just a wee slap for being naughty boys. They will learn nothing from a doing and they’ll be back again at the next game.

Sorry but I don’t them anywhere near our club.

No pish, no wine, just common sense.

But still no cunt on here sticking up for them like you said.

Archived