***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/12/2019 at 11:23, KeyserSoze said:

3305E2A9-3197-4161-892B-A0B110E63B30.thumb.jpeg.00c1b8d46f838251575375191ff1948f.jpeg

Since he scored the goal offΒ Β the Tav mistake in their last league win at scumdome .He hasn't got a look in

Even in their win at Ibrox .We marked him out the game .Cup final and last week .Done absolutely nothing 🀣

Long may it continueΒ 

On 30/12/2019 at 04:56, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Can't imagine that celebration if he scoresΒ thereΒ ....6 game ban probably.Β 

He would have ran to the Rangers fans and gone tonto .Clancy would have been waiting with the red either wayΒ 

Would have been nice but oh so beautiful anyway .The celebrations at the end will live with me foreverΒ 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Since he scored the goal for the Tav mistake in their last league win at scumdome .He hasn't got a look onΒ 

Even in their win at Ibrox .We marked him out the game .Cup final and last week .Done absolutely nothing 🀣

Long may it continueΒ 

He’s shown that he can play against shite but hides like fuck when the heat is on.Β 
Β 

he’s also a no neck wank πŸ˜‚

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s shown that he can play against shite but hides like fuck when the heat is on.Β 
Β 

he’s also a no neck wank πŸ˜‚

Agreed .Another that's got it easy these past 6/7 years.I think SG has found this little runts measure .We know how to play him nowΒ 

16 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

Kent seems to always show up in Old Firm matches. Like it's his natural habitat. They should have David Attenborough narrating his performance instead of those wee goblins on Sportscene.

I don't seem to remember him showing up in the final

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So the board banned someone for saying something to a Tarrier board member?

They loveΒ a good banningΒ our board, much preferred tooΒ sticking up for the people who dedicate their lives and bank balanceΒ to followΒ the team.Β 

Β 

On 05/01/2020 at 21:41, YearsofWar said:

Kent seems to always show up in Old Firm matches. Like it's his natural habitat. They should have David Attenborough narrating his performance instead of those wee goblins on Sportscene.

I've said it before but it helps massively that he fucking HATES them. Likes of him, Gerrard, Goldson, Katic etc haveΒ only had 18 months dealing with the Tim's pish up here, imagine they'd had it the last 6/7 years? Ooft.Β 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

I've said it before but it helps massively that he fucking HATES them. Likes of him, Gerrard, Goldson, Katic etc haveΒ only had 18 months dealing with the Tim's pish up here, imagine they'd had it the last 6/7 years? Ooft.Β 

Gerrard's celebrations on the day reminded me ofΒ  Gerrard the player after winning a cup final,He gets itΒ :UK:

On 05/01/2020 at 21:41, YearsofWar said:

:lol:

Archived