Niko Katic - Oh What A Night (Video)

Falcon Punch

6 hours ago, Misteral said:

Great vid. When he starts I always have a wee bet on Niko scoring anytime. Usually between 10/1 and 14/1 depending on the opposition.  

I was just going to post the exact same thing. 

22 hours ago, Misteral said:

Great vid. When he starts I always have a wee bet on Niko scoring anytime. Usually between 10/1 and 14/1 depending on the opposition.  

Won at 22-1 against celtic, posted after the game I always used to put a couple of pounds on Davie Weir to pop up with a goal, it’s now Katic, the way forward...

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Won at 22-1 against celtic, posted after the game I always used to put a couple of pounds on Davie Weir to pop up with a goal, it’s now Katic, the way forward...

I used to bet gough quite a bit back in the day, better value.  If a c.b. looks likely to score & Niko certainly looks capable and on video evidence not just with headers . Sods law it might be Goldsons turn? Though he does get on the end of a few headers he seldom looks like scoring.  Perhaps Edmondson if he plays v Stranraer?

We've had quite  few great goals scored by our central defenders at the girodome, but I believe Katic's goal supercedes them all and be remembered as one of the great turning points in our club history. 

I can still just watch it again and again,and get goosebumps.

Archived