Day 22

BridgeIsBlue

I suppose that I am not the only one out there gorging on this schadenfreude feast. THEM really, really, really are not taking their defeat very well at all. It is almost as if they believe that some law has been passed that we are not allowed to beat THEM, especially on their own midden, and they simply cannot accept that it happened. They are reacting like the typical arrogant bully who has had his own way for way too long, who has finally came up against someone prepared to stand their ground, they are confused and are lashing out blindly at those around them.

Here is hoping that we can go on and add to their confusion  in the coming weeks.

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Said it countless times before, Hartson is not ‘hurting’, ‘obsessed’ etc. He is directed & instructed straight from the Parkhead boardroom to push certain narratives. Same as Sutton. 

Bit of both. Utter obsessed embarrassments who are also on the payroll. Two for the price of one with these fuds.

14 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

Day 22 and the slug is still so raging that he's out of breath. 😂

Hartson and that wee wank Stewart, along with all the other paedo supporting terrorists are pretending it's an offensive cut-throat gesture because that's how they want to see it . They won't listen to anything which says otherwise simply because it doesn't suit them to do so.

giphy.gif

This is the cut-throat gesture they all want it to be.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Could honestly post a million more but here are a few gestures which literally takes seconds to find as they are all tagged with the key words and are very commonly understood to mean "no", "cut it out", "stop", "i'm done", "that's enough", "it's finished", etc, etc, etc.

In other words - as we all know, as we have likely all seen it before - this is a gesture which signals the end of something. This more closely resembles the gesture Alfredo made and it would make sense in the context as it was performed right at the end of the match. He was saying that the match is over. Or perhaps he was signalling for the crowd to cut out the torrents of racial and sectarian abuse that he was being bombarded with, but i don't think that was the case as his gesture was aimed towards our backroom staff and not the bigots in the crowd.

You wouldn't think they would still be talking about this more than 3 weeks later. :confused:

I think the taigs really believe this is a Masonic thing!!!!!!!!!!

celtic minded people offended by gestures made by players.

Remember Gerry McCulloch threatening to go to the police because a guy jokingly said he was going to slide tackle him.

But they turn a blind eye to child abuse and it’s decades long cover up. 

What a horrific thing the potato famine put into this country.

Thank fuck I’m not from that stock 🤮

Did Hartson (sure it was him) not pretend to machine gun our fans and then get pelted by a cup after scoring  in an old firm game at Ibrox. Have a vivid memory of it but can't find the game. Would show him up for the fucking hypocrite he is if someone could find it?

22 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Did Hartson (sure it was him) not pretend to machine gun our fans and then get pelted by a cup after scoring  in an old firm game at Ibrox. Have a vivid memory of it but can't find the game. Would show him up for the fucking hypocrite he is if someone could find it?

Petrov was hit by the paper cup I'm sure. Went down like he had been snipered.

Archived