Embarrassing.

Clemdog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gersfc86 said:

Tranmere town were playing today. That performance might have been about the level of Tranmere! Just saying we are really not that good. Get youre money on braga aswell! 

I hope you bet Braga and we win,then some cunt boots absolute fuck out of you for betting against us.

You would never concede a league in January especially when you still have two games against them with the next one at home. Today has to act as a mile stone as to what can happen if the attitude isn't there. Morelos and Tav are a big loss and are a big part of how the manager wants to play.  Today they were missing and there was hardly a five out of ten performance from those who took the field.  You could see almost from the kick off that today was day to roll the sleeves up and battle for the ball and most of our team didn't want battle.

Our win at celtic park now means nothing, just like their win at Ibrox meant nothing after losing to Livingston.

Our next three games are at home and their next three are away, plus there's months to go before anything's won or lost, so I'll hold off for a bit before shitting the bed tbh.

Anybody who has recorded the game watch the first 10 minutes of the second  half and look at the energy and application of the team.     Don’t bother looking at the other 80 minutes.   If you showed those ten minutes to anyone who didn’t know the score they would think we won 5-0.

They can do it but chose to only do it for 10 minutes out of 90.    Hertz were high energy but shite.   We didn’t compete for most of the game and gifted them a goal.  

Stlll fuming. 

14 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Tranmere town were playing today. That performance might have been about the level of Tranmere! Just saying we are really not that good. Get youre money on braga aswell! 

Shouldn't you be on Kerryfail Street? 

You are no Rangers fan.

21 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Think we would give Manchester Rovers a better game than Tranmere Town did.   No problem playing the better teams, it’s the dross we struggle with.  

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Our win at celtic park now means nothing, just like their win at Ibrox meant nothing after losing to Livingston.

Our next three games are at home and their next three are away, plus there's months to go before anything's won or lost, so I'll hold off for a bit before shitting the bed tbh.

Agreed .We are all hurting but no point in OTT on the league lost comments 

Feels like a massive blow and the scum will now get lift from our slip .Months to go though 

32 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

Ffs, hope i'm never in the trenches with you. Maybe instead of backing Braga you should go out and buy a spine.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sounds stupid to say but That win at Parkhead could be the worst thing that happened to us.

After we beat them it was great but some of our fans where still going on about it last week. I love to gloat when we beat that mob but some of the things i was reading and hearing made me cringe.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Like the optimism, we have been spoon fed that over the past couple of seasons after we inevitably balls it up against a bottom six side (in this case the worst in the league at the moment). However look how it has ended up.

Sadly, for me, it's all over I think. Can't see us not losing any more points till the next OF.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Like the optimism, we have been spoon fed that over the past couple of seasons after we inevitably balls it up against a bottom six side (in this case the worst in the league at the moment). However look how it has ended up.

Sadly, for me, it's all over I think. Can't see us not losing any more points till the next OF.

We'll drop points again before they do. Probably at home to Aberdeen next weekend if we don't have Tav back and we don't bring in a new face or 2 before the window shuts.

29 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

After we beat them it was great but some of our fans where still going on about it last week. I love to gloat when we beat that mob but some of the things i was reading and hearing made me cringe.

That Meltdown thread is an embarrassment. Should have long been moved.

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I think many of us believed our own hype after beating the scum,we've now had a reality check,let's hope the team have aswell and today is the boot up the arse that's needed.

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

We'll drop points again before they do. Probably at home to Aberdeen next weekend if we don't have Tav back and we don't bring in a new face or 2 before the window shuts.

Doubt Tav will be back until mid Feb. A cruel blow, misses enough games across a busy period to hand the advantage back to that mob.

5 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

The tarrier is laughing at us tonight, our hard fought win at parkhead now means nothing.

Those cunts threw away points after beating us at Ibrox, in effect nullifying that huge result, so we have to gird our loins and get back in the fight. 

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

That’s not true cos it’s head to head with them and us.

If they beat us they would’ve been further in front of us regardless of our result today.

Archived