*****Official good guys vs junkies thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just back and 3 highlights for me.

We got all three points.

The lad Hagi is a player and what is more frightening, he'll get better. A breath of fresh air.

Lastly, Madden is one cheating cunt. An utter wank of a man. The fix is in for this title. 

4 highlights then mate :whistle:

This is not “unconscious bias”. This is blatant cheating and scumduggery from this baldy bastard tonight. We need refs from outside the country. Thought I was watching rugby at Murrayfield at times.  Rangers have got to call this out. Plenty of video evidence from tonight’s game to ask questions.  Would hope that bastard gets demoted. 

54 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The positives - Hagi, Edmundson, Goldson ( can't remember the last bad game he had), Arfield & Barisic.

The negative - Davis & Kent

Glad Tav got 90 under his belt but he looked leggy towards the end. That game will do him the world of good.

Agree to a point - I think Davis gives a bit of ‘character’ but might benefit from a rest. Kent needs a boot up his arse!

51 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Atleast we have the 3 points but unless we start games at a high tempo and show a relentless streak then all we’re doing is delaying the inevitable.

Spot on. See a few people creaming over the 2nd half performance....Yes it was a much higher tempo but for me again there was a real lack of quality in our play apart from the goal.

If we think guys like arfield will win us the title then think on.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Agree to a point - I think Davis gives a bit of ‘character’ but might benefit from a rest. Kent needs a boot up his arse!

For 7M you have to do more than 1 in 10.

Davis just seems off and very predictable at the moment. However, he isn't a liability but we do miss Jack.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Hagi now has a target on his back! Another talent our haters will go out to damage and no protection from the ref's.........

👍🏻 Screen grab yer post mate with the date - they’ll drag Neil Simpson out of retirement to cripple him.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Am telling you all that Shagger was making a gesture as if to say the ref's took a bung as he went off at half time.

That will be him dragged over the coals then.

10 game suspension incoming.

7 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Spot on. See a few people creaming over the 2nd half performance....Yes it was a much higher tempo but for me again there was a real lack of quality in our play apart from the goal.

If we think guys like arfield will win us the title then think on.

The ponderous stuff has been with us the last four games now. There is that lack of quality, but I think Hagi will liven things up. As I said, he's got that bit of magic in him and defo hungry, so hopefully the spark that reignites us.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Great 3 points, awful first half ,good second 

playing 3 in midfield will need to stop, we get overran in every game now

davis poor again, Aribo is a shitebag ,and arfield drifts in and mostly out of games

Arfield is rotten. 

Far far too slow and don't even get me started with his shooting ability.

He's done Imo. 

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Arfield is rotten. 

Far far too slow and don't even get me started with his shooting ability.

He's done Imo. 

Arfield ran himself into the ground tonight and has been one of the better players for the last three games. Stop looking into the past and take your blinkers off.

Glad we got over the line can't say there's much changed from the previous couple of games. Hagi adds a new dynamic which is positive and Alfredo makes a huge difference back from Defoe but midfield was still poor. Davis will try his utmost hardest not to shoot and his passing is becoming so wayward. Arfield has been rotten too. Tav is obviously a big improvement going forward from Polster but the amount of balls he skies is unreal.

Like big Edmundson at the back and thought Goldson was terrific as was Barisic. 

Still need to be quicker and more direct in attack. The amount of times Kent stalls attacking play for such an agile player is not on. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield ran himself into the ground tonight and has been one of the better players for the last three games. Stop looking into the past and take your blinkers off.

Nope...not for me.

That's 24 league games played this season and a handful of them I've come away thinking he had a good game.

He's done. Miles off it for me.

Not doubting his effort but hes been done for a while now....Imo of course.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Nope...not for me.

That's 24 league games played this season and a handful of them I've come away thinking he had a good game.

He's done. Miles off it for me.

Not doubting his effort but hes been done for a while now....Imo of course.

His movement is excellent. Also, his header back into the box won us the game. He has been in the thick of it lately. Anyway.....

Just now, bluenoz said:

His movement is excellent. Also, his header back into the box won us the game. He has been in the thick of it lately. Anyway.....

Don't you think tho that the movement and the mind might still be sharp but the legs are gone?

Honestly think his legs are finished certainly as a starter for Rangers.

Just now, dee9 said:

Don't you think tho that the movement and the mind might still be sharp but the legs are gone?

Honestly think his legs are finished certainly as a starter for Rangers.

I would have agreed with you at some points this season but I genuinely think he has been good the last three games in a team that is collectively off the boil. 

Archived