Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I ask again....the Stevenson foul on Morelos, shirt pulling when an attacking player has gone past you is an automatic yellow and we see it all the time so why was no yellow given when Morelos was wearing a Lewis Stevenson backpack?

That is not deplorable refereeing that is blatant cheating there is no debate about that or can you care to offer an explanation as to why it’s not?

There clearly is debate about it as I have a different opinion in why a card wasn’t issued.

I say the ref is shit, you say he’s a cheat.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, beararse said:

I did say the refs were fucking useless.

They're  inconsistent and seemingly incapable if discharging their duties to reasonable effect.

Being unable to do your job properly however doesn’t mean you are corrupt.

i don’t watch celtic games, so can only really comment on the decisions against us when playing them and any incidents highlighted on here.

I’ve seen a Rangers players get away with stuff, as I have celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs etc.

There might well be an imbalance in decisions at present but I don’t think there is anything sinister at play. Sometimes thems the breaks.

You can chose to accept that or you can believe it is a conspiracy: that pretty much all officials refereeing the SPL have agreed to hamper Rangers on the field for the greater good of celtic

I happen to choose the former.

So you don’t watch any other games but know the Refs are useless across the board for every team. 
On that bombshell I think we can close this debate. 

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

I did say the refs were fucking useless.

They're  inconsistent and seemingly incapable if discharging their duties to reasonable effect.

Being unable to do your job properly however doesn’t mean you are corrupt.

i don’t watch celtic games, so can only really comment on the decisions against us when playing them and any incidents highlighted on here.

I’ve seen a Rangers players get away with stuff, as I have celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs etc.

There might well be an imbalance in decisions at present but I don’t think there is anything sinister at play. Sometimes thems the breaks.

You can chose to accept that or you can believe it is a conspiracy: that pretty much all officials refereeing the SPL have agreed to hamper Rangers on the field for the greater good of celtic

I happen to choose the former.

Maybe not a conspiracy but I think the refs have it in there mind if they make a bad call against us they will get away with it. The club won't go after them and the Scottish mhedia definitely won't.

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

We create very little because cunts are literally getting away with kicking fuck out of us with impunity. I can’t see a problem that’s bigger than that and to dismiss it your part of the problem 

Aye, it's my fault 🤣

Muppet.

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The deliberate elbow or shoulder by Doidge into Davis' face was horrendous. It is a straight red card but at the very least it is a yellow which would have been his second. Granted, Madden had his back to that one but that is why we have linesmen. Cheats, the lot of them.

Add that one to the folder when Alfie was sent off when the linesman?  who saw Alfie throwing an arm at that reptile brown at the paedo dome,got him sent off.
You bet your bottom dollar the bastards are cheating. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So a team playing poorly should accept a multitude of refereeing decisions? If it was always sour grapes youd have a point but win lose or draw its evident. Won at the scum place, win last night, drew with sheep, lost cup final. Huge and numerous decisions wrongly against. I notice you've not highlighted wrong decisions for.....

You've said the refereeing is deplorable, on that we agree. Which teams this season have been on the receiving end of those decisions versus us? Simple question.

As a poster above mentioned, it seems to have ramped up when we went on a strong run in December, and put real pressure on, even topping the league. Same period the cup winning goal was a wrong decision. Strange that.

That’s not a simple question. Supporters of any team will feel wronged. It is human nature to distort as a result of bias. You an I support the same team and yet we can’t agree on everything.  Throw another allegiance into the mix and disagreement would grow exponentially.

As for the last paragraph. The only folk we can blame for a shifty start to the new year is Rangers. 

Right from kick off, without officials blowing for a free kick it is obvious to a blind man that we aren’t playing with anywhere near the same intensity.

Gone is the hunting in packs, the high press.

We have been predictable as fuck. Snuff out  our attacking full backs and the game plan is screwed.  That’s nowt to do with refs.

Taking far too many touches on the edge of the box is nowt to do with refs. 

39 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Aberdeen away, foul given when should have been a pen. Various fouls by the giraffe during the same match where he should have seen red, 

The ref even apologised for the pen decision. 2 points dropped right there.

We were 2 nil up and cruising. Did the ref help them score two goals to get back into the game?

15 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Usual answer, the ref never did his job.

We had a spell in the game where we didn't do ours, Beaton did not do his for the whole match.

We do ours and we don’t need to worry about him doing his. Dead simple.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you don’t watch any other games but know the Refs are useless across the board for every team. 
On that bombshell I think we can close this debate. 

I don’t have to watch refs in other games to be aware that they make mistakes, as do the ones on the EPL (which I do watch a lot of

I don’t see the point sitting taking notes on a ref whilst watching Aberdeen v Motherwell and creating a tally for and against. To my mind that would be pretty fucking sad., don’t you think?

So, to inform your position on matters, do you sit and watch 90 mins of every game played by every team in the SPL?

38 minutes ago, beararse said:

No. Throwing away a two goal lead cost us the game.

That's not what you asked. At that point in time, with the score at 2-2, the referee has not done his job correctly. 

One odd game here or there is forgivable as a genuine mistake. Week in week out from a crop of a cabal that are part of an organisation that despise us, our team, our fans, our community and our religion, well that all stinks of corruption. 

Not one scottish premiership ref has come out as a fan of either celtic or Rangers. Does anyone believe that? Not that long ago in england, a well documented man utd fan reffed a manchester derby, and guess what, he did so fairly. There wasn't any questions of corruption from man city fans.

We live in a cesspit shithole where we are now treated worse than the shite that the plankton at the bottom of the food chain wouldnt even touch!

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Until this issue is tackled it'll be impossible to win the title.

Agreed. Yes, our form has been poor coming back from the winter break, and that's something that needs to be addressed internally, but this officiating is like playing with a ball and chain around one ankle - sooner or later it's going to make a telling difference.

Just now, xaldub said:

Agreed. Yes, our form and has been poor coming back from the winter break, and that's something that needs to be addressed internally, but this officiating is like playing with a ball and chain around one ankle - sooner or later it's going to make a telling difference.

It already has, twice against Aberdeen this season alone!!

10 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

No, but if he awarded the pen and sent some of them off we prob would have won the game!

And If yer auntie had baws she’d be yer uncle 🙂

we’ve only got ourselves to blame for losing ground.

celebrated like we’d won the league in the last old firm game and have struggled ever since.

We’ve been atrocious since we came back and if we hadn’t signed Hagi we would probably be even further behind.

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

It already has, twice against Aberdeen this season alone!!

Again, I agree - and yes, the refereeing has already costs us points in games. But I just can't understand the mentality of some on this forum who think the team's loss of form is the only thing we should be worried about. Turning a blind eye to these corrupt referees, in my opinion, isn't supporting the team. 

4 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Its accurate. If you cant see it then you are either not living here or have a guide dog.

OR I don’t suffer from a persecution complex.

There was fuck all accurate about your ramblings.

It was driven by emotion, not facts

33 minutes ago, beararse said:

There clearly is debate about it as I have a different opinion in why a card wasn’t issued.

I say the ref is shit, you say he’s a cheat.

Ok so let’s say madden is just shit, what is his excuse for not booking Stevenson for the grabbing when Morelos was away from him?

Didn’t see it? Perhaps when madden blinks his eyes shut for 10 seconds at a time.

Didn’t know that it’s a rule? Would suggest he’s never booked a defending player for pulling back another player ever before, that’s probably it.

Hes a fucking FIFA registered referee do you really think either of the two above scenarios played out?

Hes selectively choosing when to apply a rule and when not to apply it which is not officiating with integrity and honesty but instead allowing for personal or other motivating factors to affect his decision making process. That’s not a shit referee that’s someone who is actively considering all of their actions rather than applying the laws of the game. To me that sounds like he is a cheat.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

OR I don’t suffer from a persecution complex.

There was fuck all accurate about your ramblings.

It was driven by emotion, not facts

Here's the facts, celtic get the highest fouls to cards ratio, Rangers the lowest, morelos moves his foot towards mckennas groin and gets a red, griffiths stamps on a player no red, the media such as stewart on sportscene highlight morelos' incident but make an excuse for griffiths. 

So far the only thing inaccurate about it all is your view that we are entirely masters of our own downfall, and that there has been zero referee influence on the outcomes or that any of it shows massive inconsistencies between how we are refereed compared to other teams.

And the other poster is right, making excuses for the corruption is as good as helping stick the boot into our own club.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

And If yer auntie had baws she’d be yer uncle 🙂

we’ve only got ourselves to blame for losing ground.

celebrated like we’d win the league in the last old firm game and have struggled ever since.

We’ve been atrocious since we came back and if we hadn’t signed Hagi we would probably be even further behind.

Why are we complaining about the refereeing performance last night when we won? We got the 3 points, madden didn’t cost us the game but we are still citing the baffling decisions made with no valid explanations for them.

No one is doubting that we have been utterly shite since the return from the winter break and I do believe that even with the refereeing decisions we should be more than good enough to beat hearts and the sheep.

BUT when we are off form you have to grind results and it’s in these situations that the fine margins come into play. The refereeing is one of the larger fine margins and if say we have a goal disallowed due to offside where the player is an arm offside then I can put that down to human error or shit officiating but when you see blatant fouls being committed where the letter of the law of the game deems that the offending player be cautioned and they aren’t I really can’t see how you can state that it’s down to the ability of the referee.

33 minutes ago, beararse said:

That’s not a simple question. Supporters of any team will feel wronged. It is human nature to distort as a result of bias. You an I support the same team and yet we can’t agree on everything.  Throw another allegiance into the mix and disagreement would grow exponentially.

As for the last paragraph. The only folk we can blame for a shifty start to the new year is Rangers. 

Right from kick off, without officials blowing for a free kick it is obvious to a blind man that we aren’t playing with anywhere near the same intensity.

Gone is the hunting in packs, the high press.

We have been predictable as fuck. Snuff out  our attacking full backs and the game plan is screwed.  That’s nowt to do with refs.

Taking far too many touches on the edge of the box is nowt to do with refs. 

So to confirm that's zero teams suffered from wrongly awarded big decisions given in Rangers favour this season?

I can say there are decisions that are shite but right ie Katic jersey tug, morelos falling for 2and yellow, so it's not about saying every decision against is unjust. 

But you cant seem to pinpoint this season any big wrongly awarded decisions in our favour, despite me able to give plenty against. Which makes it seem one way "incompetence" surely?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you ever imagine a bheast player turning away after scoring a goal and celebrating 

No matter what he did 🤔And receive a red card for it 

It simply would never happen in the rhancid backwater of a Country 

Our club on this matter are shambolic or have been silenced from somewhere 

Brown did last season.

Archived