Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, beararse said:

I don’t have to watch refs in other games to be aware that they make mistakes, as do the ones on the EPL (which I do watch a lot of

I don’t see the point sitting taking notes on a ref whilst watching Aberdeen v Motherwell and creating a tally for and against. To my mind that would be pretty fucking sad., don’t you think?

So, to inform your position on matters, do you sit and watch 90 mins of every game played by every team in the SPL?

So you don’t have to watch a Ref to be aware they make mistakes evenly across the board. Did you go to the SNP debating course where any fact that is put in front of you that doesn’t back your side of the argument is just ignored. 

So Clancy at ScumFC shite Ref according to you, that shite that he got everything wrong which helped just one team. Let’s have a look at Aberdeen shall we, they play the same way against both us and ScumFC. Against the scum they are booked, sent off, to put it in a nutshell not allowed to break up play and slow down the game, compare that to last weekend at Ibrox. 

Do you want to look at the Compliance Officers list of citations, pretty much even across the board with us just in front, oh look who is at the bottom ScumFC with one citation yes that’s right just one. But how can that be, both teams have the similar amount of possession during a game and according to you that is the reason Refs make so many mistakes that go against us and for the other team, so surely both us and the scum should be sitting pretty even in the bad boy table. 

It was a performance you’d expect from a Sunday league referee. Infact  probably worse...

Why are Scottish clubs just allowed to make games of football so shite to watch by hacking, timewasting and general shithousery? In England they would’ve finished with about 6 players and there wouldn’t have been any complaints 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

He should have been off after that and then the booking he got soon after.

See the amount of times this happens to us it boils my piss btw. 

Lewis and McGeouch on Saturday. 

Christie, Bolingoli and Brown at the piggery. 

McGregor Cup final. 

It's a joke. 

48 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Here's the facts, celtic get the highest fouls to cards ratio, Rangers the lowest, morelos moves his foot towards mckennas groin and gets a red, griffiths stamps on a player no red, the media such as stewart on sportscene highlight morelos' incident but make an excuse for griffiths. 

So far the only thing inaccurate about it all is your view that we are entirely masters of our own downfall, and that there has been zero referee influence on the outcomes or that any of it shows massive inconsistencies between how we are refereed compared to other teams.

And the other poster is right, making excuses for the corruption is as good as helping stick the boot into our own club.

Corruption is defined as 'dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'

Ineptitude is defined as 'lack of skill or ability'

Inconsistency is the state of being inconsistent which is defined as 'not staying the same throughout'

So, what proof do you have, other than a staggering lack of ineptitude and inconsistency, that the officials (i assume you are including all top flight referees, their linesmen, the 4th officials and  high level officials in order for this corruption to function unhindered) are being dishonest and fraudulent for financial gain or power? It must be the referees as they are the ones in control of matches. What reward is in it for them? I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts.

As for  stating celtic has the highest and Rangers have the lowest fouls to card ratio. That is utter pish!

The fouls to card ratios for the current top six, as it currently stand, are as follows:

celtic 8.39

Rangers 7.22 fouls

Motherwell 6.11 fouls

Aberdeen 8.63 fouls

Livingston 6.85 fouls

Hibs 6.26 fouls

I'll throw in the bottom of the table Hearts for good measure, who have a ratio of 6.74 fouls. 

Rangers are actually 4th in the fouls per card ratio table, not last despite your statement of fact. That accolade goes to Hibs.  St Mirren are actually second with 8.29 fouls

celtic do have the least amount of cards in the SPFL (27) and red cards (1) . That to me suggests they have the most possession and are perhaps slightly better at tackling when they are without the ball and NOT that our club is being shafted from above. Especially as you failed to mention that Rangers actually have the second lowest tally of yellow cards (33) . 

Granted we have had 3 red cards v's celtic's 1.

I would suggest that it there was a conspiracy against Rangers then we would have a lot more yellow and red cards....unless of course these cunning conspirators have an algorithm that has carefully worked out that awarding 1/12th more red cards per game and 0.25 more yellow cards per game is the optimum number to derail Rangers title ambitions.

Honestly, anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy to nail Rangers is fucking nuts. 

We might be undone by poor refereeing but it's certainly not by design. 

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

Corruption is defined as 'dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'

Ineptitude is defined as 'lack of skill or ability'

Inconsistency is the state of being inconsistent which is defined as 'not staying the same throughout'

So, what proof do you have, other than a staggering lack of ineptitude and inconsistency, that the officials (i assume you are including all top flight referees, their linesmen, the 4th officials and  high level officials in order for this corruption to function unhindered) are being dishonest and fraudulent for financial gain or power? It must be the referees as they are the ones in control of matches. What reward is in it for them? I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts.

As for  stating celtic has the highest and Rangers have the lowest fouls to card ratio. That is utter pish!

The fouls to card ratios for the current top six, as it currently stand, are as follows:

celtic 8.39

Rangers 7.22 fouls

Motherwell 6.11 fouls

Aberdeen 8.63 fouls

Livingston 6.85 fouls

Hibs 6.26 fouls

I'll throw in the bottom of the table Hearts for good measure, who have a ratio of 6.74 fouls. 

Rangers are actually 4th in the fouls per card ratio table, not last despite your statement of fact. That accolade goes to Hibs.  St Mirren are actually second with 8.29 fouls

celtic do have the least amount of cards in the SPFL (27) and red cards (1) . That to me suggests they have the most possession and are perhaps slightly better at tackling when they are without the ball and NOT that our club is being shafted from above. Especially as you failed to mention that Rangers actually have the second lowest tally of yellow cards (33) . 

Granted we have had 3 red cards v's celtic's 1.

I would suggest that it there was a conspiracy against Rangers then we would have a lot more yellow and red cards....unless of course these cunning conspirators have an algorithm that has carefully worked out that awarding 1/12th more red cards per game and 0.25 more yellow cards per game is the optimum number to derail Rangers title ambitions.

Honestly, anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy to nail Rangers is fucking nuts. 

We might be undone by poor refereeing but it's certainly not by design. 

In general, corruption is a form of dishonesty OR criminal activity undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire illicit benefit, OR abuse of entrusted power for one's private gain.

You don’t have to taking bribes  to be corrupt, and if we are talking monetary gain winning the league is that not monetary gain. 

If a referee gives a penalty against the scum and against us which do you think generates more pressure and scrutiny?

The scum have all of their media/twitter puppets ready to unload a tirade or veiled (sometimes not) abuse towards anything that stands in opposition to their club. What do we have? Ex players of ours that write for papers go along with the narrative driven by their employers and lack any courage or conviction to call anything out otherwise.

We saw one ex player fight our corner recently and the result? Calls for him to be sacked from sky sports.

The broom used by celtic, the snp, republicans etc works very well for sweeping up any/all noise of injustice against our club then they get their megaphones out for theirs.

Surely those that state it’s down to incompetence and inability can see that with these external pressures it makes for a much easier life to just favour they scum more than us.

46 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you don’t have to watch a Ref to be aware they make mistakes evenly across the board. Did you go to the SNP debating course where any fact that is put in front of you that doesn’t back your side of the argument is just ignored. 

So Clancy at ScumFC shite Ref according to you, that shite that he got everything wrong which helped just one team. Let’s have a look at Aberdeen shall we, they play the same way against both us and ScumFC. Against the scum they are booked, sent off, to put it in a nutshell not allowed to break up play and slow down the game, compare that to last weekend at Ibrox. 

Do you want to look at the Compliance Officers list of citations, pretty much even across the board with us just in front, oh look who is at the bottom ScumFC with one citation yes that’s right just one. But how can that be, both teams have the similar amount of possession during a game and according to you that is the reason Refs make so many mistakes that go against us and for the other team, so surely both us and the scum should be sitting pretty even in the bad boy table. 

I've never once said refs are even handed in their mistakes.

Different refs for the matches you mention. So Dallas and Clancy are in cahoots? 

We are sitting pretty even in the bad boy stakes (i've post stats elsewhere on this thread).  Its certainly not a massive gap that points to foul ply (pardon the pun)

Im not saying we don't have right to feel hard done by. It's just not corruption at the core of decisions. It's incompetence and lack of quality. 

Question. Did you agree with celtic calling for foreign referees a few years back, the inference being the system was corrupt and weighted in our favour?

I assume you didn't and considered them a bunch of arseholes for suggesting it. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

In general, corruption is a form of dishonesty OR criminal activity undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire illicit benefit, OR abuse of entrusted power for one's private gain.

You don’t have to taking bribes  to be corrupt, and if we are talking monetary gain winning the league is that not monetary gain. 

So what is the incentive to corrupt in this instance? 

Are Clancy, Madden, Dallas et al plotting a scheme to thwart Rangers from winning the league?

If so, whats in it for them? A seat higher up the table or are they simply taking orders from a Catholic overlord? 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You notice how he uses the same stats to prove why we get a raw deal by having most possession and why the ScumFC get a good deal by having most possession. 

I dont tho'....i've never once stated we get a raw deal, nor that celtic get a good deal or posted anything to support that view

Can you explain where i've said/inferred that?

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

I've never once said refs are even handed in their mistakes.

Different refs for the matches you mention. So Dallas and Clancy are in cahoots? 

We are sitting pretty even in the bad boy stakes (i've post stats elsewhere on this thread).  Its certainly not a massive gap that points to foul ply (pardon the pun)

Im not saying we don't have right to feel hard done by. It's just not corruption at the core of decisions. It's incompetence and lack of quality. 

Question. Did you agree with celtic calling for foreign referees a few years back, the inference being the system was corrupt and weighted in our favour?

I assume you didn't and considered them a bunch of arseholes for suggesting it. 

Hold on so the Refs aren’t even handed. 

So what is it are they just shite or are they just shite more of time for certain teams, if they are just shite then surely over the course it should even out. 

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Are Clancy, Madden, Dallas et al plotting a scheme to thwart Rangers from winning the league?

If so, whats in it for them? A seat higher up the table or are they simply taking orders from a Catholic overlord? 

Money talks. Brown envelopes. You are fighting hard here to defend the indefensible.

9 minutes ago, beararse said:

Less personal hassle

1 minute ago, beararse said:

I dont tho'....i've never once stated we get a raw deal, nor that celtic get a good deal or posted anything to support that view

You us the amounts of possession to prove that’s why the scum have a better disciplinary record.

You then use those same stats to prove why the Refs make more mistakes against us, but if the Refs are just shite the Scum should on the same stats as use over a season. 

You then claim oh well it’s because they tackle better, really, that’s the best you can come up with. 

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

You claim Refs make more mistakes against us because of possession, in my book that’s a raw deal. 
Yet you then claim the Scum have a better disciplinary record  because of more possession, in my book that’s a great deal. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hold on so the Refs aren’t even handed. 

So what is it are they just shite or are they just shite more of time for certain teams, if they are just shite then surely over the course it should even out. 

Inconsistent and shite, not corrupt.

Season's not finished yet.....time will tell if it evens itself out, although i doubt it will given the very definition of inconsistent. 

Archived