Bobby Madden ....

xaldub

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The refs have put the game into disrepute.

I think they should have their own independent compliance officer. Refs need to be held responsible for the games they are entrusted to officiate on.

I completely agree. As things stand each one of our games is being officiated like the sporting equivalent of a kangaroo court. It is bringing the game into disrepute ; it is frankly embarrassing for our game.

That first half performance was an abomination of a performance from him. Ok we got a few free kicks in second half but overall, the shit he let hibs players away and the soft fouls against us were a joke. I dont like to say this but I cant help but feel that the officials have been nobbled and instructed to give us as little as they can get away with.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He was challenging for the ball completely normally.  He was looking for the ball, which he won.

Nah, he didn't. He had a look to see where Shagger was coming from then jumped up to block him with both arms up in an unnatural position giving Shagger a nudge at the apex of his leap to put him off balance. Whittaker made no attempt to actually head the ball, it was all about obstructing Shagger. For sure, Shagger could have been stronger coming out and just cleaned out Whittaker from behind. I'm confident that in almost every other league that goal would not have stood 99% of the time. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We can keep complaining about ref's but it is simply ignoring the bigger problem.

The formation and tactics simply are not working now. Teams have caught on to it. We create very little from open play.

We were much like our old selves second half tonight 

Just now, xaldub said:

Nah, he didn't. He had a look to see where Shagger was coming from then jumped up to block him with both arms up in an unnatural position giving Shagger a nudge at the apex of his leap to put him off balance. Whittaker made no attempt to actually head the ball, it was all about obstructing Shagger. For sure, Shagger could have been stronger coming out and just cleaned out Whittaker from behind. I'm confident that in almost every other league that goal would not have stood 99% of the time. 

He had a look to see a player coming? Oh well, definitely a free kick then. He jumped to attack the ball and his arms were in a normal leaping position. It was far more a case of McGregor jumping into the defender than vice versa.

30 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

McGregor made an arse of it, and his reaction after it tells you he knows he did. 

Done similar about five minutes earlier, trying to punch it clear when he's only having to come a few yards for it. 

Just got in so not watched it back yet, so I'm only going off his body language after it. 

Cause Geegs made an arse of it , doesn't mean it wasn't a foul though 

Just now, Inigo said:

He had a look to see a player coming? Oh well, definitely a free kick then. He jumped to attack the ball and his arms were in a normal leaping position. It was far more a case of McGregor jumping into the defender than vice versa.

Yup, if you get a chance to have a look at the incident on video you can easily see he looks over his left shoulder to watch for McGregor then just simply jumps up making himself as big as he can to put McGregor off. It's a foul .... for obstruction.

1 hour ago, xaldub said:

Is he blind or just a cheating c**t ?

Discuss ...

Seriously, though, the refereeing in the Scottish game is astonishingly bad. How on earth was Stevenson not yellow carded for that tackle on Morelos towards the end of the game. Some of these incident are so blatant, that not punishing them reeks of something more than just simple error. It's about time we as supporters took the SFA to task on this.

He was hellish tonight and the decision not to book Stevenson was incredible no experienced ref should be allowing that to go without a card.

It really is a form of cheating IMO. :headwall:

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You try so so hard mate to be right all the time .I mean all the time 

1 minute ago, xaldub said:

Yup, if you get a chance to have a look at the incident on video you can easily see he looks over his left shoulder to watch for McGregor then just simply jumps up making himself as big as he can to put McGregor off. It's a foul .... for obstruction.

You're allowed to look at players that are coming towards you. I've seen it on video already.  Jumps up to win the ball pretty straightforwardly.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Club must come out and call for his head.

He must be sacked, or at least removed from potentially refereeing any of our future matches.

That game was pure corruption. Literally the worst and most blatant cheating I have ever seen from a ref.

Club cannot remain silent on this.

We are refereed a a different standard than everyone else in this league and we need to call it out. It is absolute cheating.

I dont know if it is because they hate us, or if they are shit scared of celtic, but this cannot go on.

I have no idea where the new MM has come from :happy: but your posts yesterday and now this one is bang on the money. 👏

The problem is I doubt if Rangers will say anything. ☹️

The deliberate elbow or shoulder by Doidge into Davis' face was horrendous. It is a straight red card but at the very least it is a yellow which would have been his second. Granted, Madden had his back to that one but that is why we have linesmen. Cheats, the lot of them.

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

True. 

As I said not seen it back, but he's not the sort that wouldn't make much of it if he was fouled. 

I thought he did kind of . Thought he looked sheepish as he knew he should have done better . However it was a definite foul for me 

Very similar performance to Dallas, slightest touch on their players is a free kick but wilfully ignored half the bad tackles and dragging players to the ground by them. 

It's fine for folk to highlight what we're getting wrong tactically and formation wise but we're not really getting to see it fairly when referees are letting teams break up our play with fould constantly. Honestly recently it feels like we're playing 12 men every game. 

I don’t believe they’re  cheating, or that their is some sort  of conspiracy.

Scottish refs are just shite..

That display tonight summed it up.

Absolutely fucking rotten.

How on Earth Stevenson didn’t get booked for grabbing into Morelos is beyond me.  

Almost on a level with McGregor’s high line tackle a year or two ago on Morelos.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Meh. Don't let it upset you, mate 

I don't but it would be great , just one night to see you actually give in and admit you may have the same opinions as mostly every other bear .

You always try to be different for some reason . That is being polite :dance:

Archived