Michael Beale called out Clancy

doc holliday

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When Beale did this . Both TLB and kennedy stood their ground ,ushering him up the tunnel . While SG wouldn't get involved it seemed .

It is a part of our manager that concerns me

SG in his first match at the sheep he commented on the decisions but has said fuck all since 

Instead he has went the route of “respecting”decisions ,he doesn’t realise or it seems that way that cosying up to refs and officials won’t help you in this taig shitehole

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Did you want him banned too then? Or allow Beale to speak for us all. 

the boss did the absolute correct thing by staying out it

When TLB mock chased Beale up the tunnel making sure someone was between the both of them, Stevie should’ve been right in his face. 

Beale should come out and say he stands by his opinion and just take the full 5 games. 
Fuck the cheating SFA and their cheating Refs. 
I remember Nuremberg Hugh when the Fenians were screaming about the Refs being cheats, he came out with the conclusion that he didn’t believe the Refs cheated but the ScumFC support do and that  means we have a problem as the football has no integrity if one half think they are being cheated and something had to be done about it. Don’t see many calls for something to be done this time. 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That will be a cover . So he doesn't have to come over all the time . He will still be calling the shots for me

Yes whilst his investment is still there. No way is he letting any other cunt play with it.

However, I would say this is his exit strategy and will divest himself of us by the season end, hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Beale should come out and say he stands by his opinion and just take the full 5 games. 
Fucking the cheating SFA and their cheating Refs. 
I remember Nuremberg Hugh when the Fenians were screaming about the Refs being cheats, he came out with the conclusion that he didn’t believe the Refs cheated but the ScumFC support do and that  means we have a problem as the football has no integrity if one half think they are being cheated and something had to be done about it. Don’t see many calls for something to be done this time. 

More than once Iv heard that prick English mention that seperate entity FC don’t want the right decisions,they want all the decisions ,good and bad 

Goes to show you when cunts like him and Keevins notice it and comment how bad it is 

We have a weak governing body ,well weak when it comes to the scum so until the heavily influenced SFA gets cleansed of lieswells influence nothing is going to change 

2 hours ago, doc holliday said:

Reason for heavy penalty .He pointedly told Clancy to his face  that he was a cheat.

Image SNS Group(Daily Record)

image.png

Finally some one at Rangers speaking out and standing up for the club - good on you Michael Beale

It still surprises me (although probably shouldn't) that nothing got said in the press or media that he refereed 2 consecutive league matches at the Piggery. When have you ever heard of a ref getting 2 games in a row with the same team much less at the same stadium, christ when we complained about collum sending off Candeias i don't think he ref'd us for about 4 months and even then it was a meaningless end of season match when he did

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Did you want him banned too then? Or allow Beale to speak for us all. 

the boss did the absolute correct thing by staying out it

Walter Smith held back Ally when it all kicked off a good few years ago.
Because if you are the manager of Rangers you need to have class and Walter had that down to a tee.

18 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Because if you are the manager of Rangers you need to have class and Walter had that down to a tee.

Take it you missed all the times Walter went Tonto on the sidelines wanting to punch some cunts lights out. 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

SG in his first match at the sheep he commented on the decisions but has said fuck all since 

Instead he has went the route of “respecting”decisions ,he doesn’t realise or it seems that way that cosying up to refs and officials won’t help you in this taig shitehole

It actually causes us damage by backing the refs .And it could be terminal .If he keeps it up 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take it you missed all the times Walter went Tonto on the sidelines wanting to punch some cunts lights out. 

As did Gerrard at Hibs. Time & a place, and after Beale being sent off at the Giro, certainly wasn’t a wise move for SG to get involved. Just like Walter holding back Ally from getting involved in a fight between TLB & Diouf.

26 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Class is fine but actually even rewards us for this or even acknowledges us for showing class 🤔ourselves 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes whilst his investment is still there. No way is he letting any other cunt play with it.

However, I would say this is his exit strategy and will divest himself of us by the season end, hopefully.

I’m not sure it will be that quick mate 

Remember what he did to finally get control .He won’t be passing it down anytime soon

Just letting others take the heat now 

Yet they are still a shower of cowards and pussies running us .No doubts 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It actually causes us damage by backing the refs .And it could be terminal .If he keeps it up 

Correct, even easier for the ref to make a 50/50 call against us when he knows he isn't going to get greif for it 

For me it's the 50/50s that are constantly going against us. 

The penalty at pittodrie that we didn't get, ref at full speed will think its maybe inside the box, calls it safe by giving a free kick. 

The goal in Cup final, the linesman knew it was close, calls it safe by allowing the goal. 

Then all the calls at the piggery on all 50/50s. I don't include their penalty in that, that's a different situation, it was a foul but one of those fouls that almost never gets given, that was a 100pc favour from that Fenian bastard Clancy. If it was his way of setting a standard he needed to give us a couple too 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’m not sure it will be that quick mate 

Remember what he did to finally get control .He won’t be passing it down anytime soon

Just letting others take the heat now 

Yet they are still a shower of cowards and pussies running us .No doubts 

He'll have his price. If someone is willing to pay, he's off.

The club runs at a loss and all he and others do is continually put money in. Their choice, but it is unsustainable.

I think the biggest gesture he is making by stepping down as Chairman is, there will be no more money coming from him. Now, the Parks aren't rich enough to underwrite anything, so something has got to give.

Worth every game of the ban if true.

The SFA’s position is, as usual, very weak.  As either Clancy is a cheat, or he is highly incompetent.  

I doubt they will address either, and that’s why it is clear that there is  bias against us.

Archived