*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 hours ago, badjon said:

From Marshall senior on FF.... Make of this what you will!

I have had the privilege and it's always been a privilege to support The Rangers.
Fell in Love with The Stadium first time I saw it lit up at night.
Still believe it to be an iconic and proper football ground filled with a wonderful support.
I never saw us win a trophy for 4 years but that was just an inconvenience.
I have seen us win a European Trophy and been beaten finalists. I have seen us win trebles and every other domestic trophies many times.
I have seen great Managers and others not as successful
I have seen last day wins in the League, I have also seen us lose 3 times in 8 days to celtic.
I have suffered like all my fellow supporters in the last 8 years.
I have never once given a microsecond thought that I would not be at the next game at Ibrox.
It easy for me to support Rangers, no matter if we win, lose or draw.
Now is the time for every single fan to stand up and support our team.
The League is not over and we have every chance of turning this around.
The players, the management and the board need our unequivocal backing.
Now is the time
We'll Support You Evermore

Thats all very lovey dovey but allow people to sing what they want and so on in your pub that makes money through the connection with RFC and dont pretend otherwise. It is a massive improvement on the Stadium Bar make no mistake but the fact any swear word or comment is pounced upon like napalm is nuts. Walk down the road or to the social clubs, cheaper beer and do what you like, god I miss the 90's and that makes me feel old!

That's absolutely nauseating

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would give Polster a try out in midfield to see if he can introduce some drive and tackling capability based on his contribution from right back during Taverniers absence. He could replace Davis, Jack, Arfield or Aribo who have not exactly been vital to the cause of late. 

Just now, bassettger said:

I would give Polster a try out in midfield to see if he can introduce some drive and tackling capability based on his contribution from right back during Taverniers absence. He could replace Davis, Jack, Arfield or Aribo who have not exactly been vital to the cause of late. 

What is happening 

Hagi has to play in the middle,Aribo has to be in the middle and Kent has to be on the wing!They are all playing out of position and they are pish in the positions they are being made to play.No cutting in or no drifting out.Keep it simple to the players best abilities .

Gerrard needs to get back to basics or he will be out before the summer 

6 hours ago, badjon said:

From Marshall senior on FF.... Make of this what you will!

I have had the privilege and it's always been a privilege to support The Rangers.
Fell in Love with The Stadium first time I saw it lit up at night.
Still believe it to be an iconic and proper football ground filled with a wonderful support.
I never saw us win a trophy for 4 years but that was just an inconvenience.
I have seen us win a European Trophy and been beaten finalists. I have seen us win trebles and every other domestic trophies many times.
I have seen great Managers and others not as successful
I have seen last day wins in the League, I have also seen us lose 3 times in 8 days to celtic.
I have suffered like all my fellow supporters in the last 8 years.
I have never once given a microsecond thought that I would not be at the next game at Ibrox.
It easy for me to support Rangers, no matter if we win, lose or draw.
Now is the time for every single fan to stand up and support our team.
The League is not over and we have every chance of turning this around.
The players, the management and the board need our unequivocal backing.
Now is the time
We'll Support You Evermore

Thats all very lovey dovey but allow people to sing what they want and so on in your pub that makes money through the connection with RFC and dont pretend otherwise. It is a massive improvement on the Stadium Bar make no mistake but the fact any swear word or comment is pounced upon like napalm is nuts. Walk down the road or to the social clubs, cheaper beer and do what you like, god I miss the 90's and that makes me feel old!

The players, manager and board deserve fucking pelters after this week.

A competition between them all to see who is the most incompetent.

Don’t know why I’m shitting myself so much today considering the league is done regardless. I suppose I just can’t bare to watch another weak, spineless, clueless performance. Of course I’ll be watching though, time for the players and management to stand up and begin to make things up to the fans, another failure and they will quite rightly be facing some very angry bears.

35 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Don’t know why I’m shitting myself so much today considering the league is done regardless. I suppose I just can’t bare to watch another weak, spineless, clueless performance. Of course I’ll be watching though, time for the players and management to stand up and begin to make things up to the fans, another failure and they will quite rightly be facing some very angry bears.

It's probably because the league isn't really done. It's too early and too much can change. We have given ourselves a mountain to climb and we've forgotten our oxygen (apologies for torturing the metaphor) but we can still win it. I think we'll have to win all our matches. Do that and celtic draw just one and the league is ours. Dead simple eh!😁

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe Stevie will surprise us and think outside the box at home against a team that are going to sit in and go with an attacking 3-5-2. 
Then maybe Hell will freeze over as well. 

I’m thinking return to 4-3-3 with Jack, Davis and Arfield in midfield

Hagi, Morelos, Kent up front.

Archived