Gerrard out - RM poll?

graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The point I'm making is that the past two years domestically are a blip that can be turned around without resorting to a chain of events that lead to some cunt like McInnes taking over when overall there has been definite improvement.

Changed that for ye

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The point I'm making is that the past two months domestically are a blip that can be turned around without resorting to a chain of events that lead to some cunt like McInnes taking over when overall there has been definite improvement.

A blip the exact same thing happened last season. Quarter final scottish cup exit and the league blown after the winter break. Our domestic season is finished.  

The European run cannot be used to hide from another domestic shit show.  Our side have a small team mentality now. Turn up against the taigs and European sides. 

Completely fail to deliver against the utter dross of the league. The worst side in the league and we only got 1 shot on target. That is unforgivable. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

A blip the exact same thing happened last season. Quarter final scottish cup exit and the league blown after the winter break. Our domestic season is finished.  

The European run cannot be used to hide from another domestic shit show.  Our side have a small team mentality now. Turn up against the taigs and European sides. 

Completely fail to deliver against the utter dross of the league. The worst side in the league and we only got 1 shot on target. That is unforgivable. 

Absolutely. 

What made it really bad was you could see it coming from about 20 mins in, and the team and the manager didn't or couldn't do anything to change it. Also Morelos let everyone down badly, he owes the team, manager and fans big time, wouldn't be surprised if he's punted before the end of the season!

10 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Different game, we are allowed to play  football in Europe, there was no football played today, bossed from start to finish by a team who have won only a handful of games all season!

Felt letting  Docherty and McCrorie go was wrong, these are the games where you need dig in midfield. 

For those who want rid - do you really trust this f.ucking Rangers board to get in an appropriate replacement who will be guaranteed to win the league next season?

Think about this Rangers board and think about the personnel involved. Frightens the f.uck out of me. Could set us back years. 

42 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

For those who want rid - do you really trust this f.ucking Rangers board to get in an appropriate replacement who will be guaranteed to win the league next season?

Think about this Rangers board and think about the personnel involved. Frightens the f.uck out of me. Could set us back years. 

Oh do fuck off. 

Still a no. He's made significant progress, took us to a cup final this year, improved our performances against them (plus a win at their ground) and has us in the latter stages of Europe. There's been a blip since New Year, but overall steady progress has been made. 

Although I was hoping for at least 1 trophy in 2 years... never know with Europa.

57 minutes ago, jmillar said:

Still a no. He's made significant progress, took us to a cup final this year, improved our performances against them (plus a win at their ground) and has us in the latter stages of Europe. There's been a blip since New Year, but overall steady progress has been made. 

Although I was hoping for at least 1 trophy in 2 years... never know with Europa.

6 wins in 11 domestic games isn’t a ‘blip’. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on.

I remember many of us wanted Pedro out before the summer and all we heard was, not his team, needs time and his own signings, same again after Progres defeat.

This continued right up to his sacking. Too many of our fans are blind and refuse to accept and grasp when its obvious its not working.

'' same after progress defeat''

There is the difference we have been pumping good teams in Europe and we are in the last 16. We are not far away keep the faith 

On 29/02/2020 at 20:05, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I don't think he is mate. I am happy to stick by him. But he needs a clearout in the summer. He knows that. 

He brought most of the shite in and made a serial loser his captain, two season in a row we’ve smashed the filth then chuckled it, Gerrard clearly hasn’t got a clue why this has happened or how to fix it.

Im still undecided if we should  continue with him as manager or start over again.

Basically we’re fucked whatever we do. 

Games a bogey 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Spot on.

I remember many of us wanted Pedro out before the summer and all we heard was, not his team, needs time and his own signings, same again after Progres defeat.

This continued right up to his sacking. Too many of our fans are blind and refuse to accept and grasp when its obvious its not working.

Somebody find the thread that somebody started calling the people that wanted him gone after the Aberdeen game ‘football hipsters’ 😂

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If we tske his name as a player away from him then he is an inexperienced youth coach under 18's manager who has had more time and money tha n previous managers and has abjectly failed.

Paul Le Guen did well in europe.

Fucking stupid argument that.

Archived