What do you think of the refs performance?

five stars

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Corrupt cunt papered over by the fact we were fucking shite. 
How any Ref can stand there and say the handball wasn’t a yellow card because he got a slight push in the back beggars belief, although after the windgate excuse I shouldn’t be surprised. 

Is that the excuse they are coming out with that there was a slight push?

That sounds pathetic, he had 2 hands well above his head, what's that got to do with a slight push.

I'm going on about this decision because it proves in my opinion that referees are not only poor (as some posters on here say) but are actually biased, this incident highlights this.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty fucking rank. Not helped by a pish official on the near touchline.

Stonewall penalty not given, should have also resulted in a 2nd yellow card.

I know we weren't great, I know we're not allowed to moan about officials if we lose as its sour grapes, but we didnt and its yet another one that wrongly goes against us as so many have in recent months.

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

I've said it before we're not winning the league until there is VAR, no other team gets anywhere near as much wrong decisions as we do

the problem with VAR is that it is refs sitting on judgement of their pals  our refs are all shit without having more shit refs judging on var

3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I've said it before we're not winning the league until there is VAR, no other team gets anywhere near as much wrong decisions as we do

We would just get the "not a clear error so cannot be given".

Just now, billscott said:

the problem with VAR is that it is refs sitting on judgement of their pals  our refs are all shit without having more shit refs judging on var

If a goal is clearly onside shown by lines on VAR they're hardly going to rule it out 

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

You can't get hand balls or offsides wrong when you see it in slow-motion. They have no choice but to call those two types properly. Fouls are more subjective.

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s no guarantee VAR would’ve gave that as a handball despite it being a penalty, Man United got away with it against City

Agreed as it's still a subjective decision. But we know really dont we.

Do you think we'd get as many decisions that currently go wrongly against us / wrongly for us if VAR was introduced?

Do you think the scum would get as many decisions that currently go wrongly against them/ wrongly for them if VAR is introduced?

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you think we'd get as many decisions that currently go wrongly against us / wrongly for us if VAR was introduced?

Do you think the scum would get as many decisions that currently go wrongly for them/ wrongly for them if VAR is introduced?

:tu:

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Do you think the scum would get as many decisions that currently go wrongly against them/ wrongly for them if VAR is introduced?

Well, if it’s the same refs then probably.

As far as VAR is concerned I think the referees should be made to watch the pitch side TV replays  the fact they can avoid doing so makes it a farce.

The way rugby does it it, whilst not perfect, is far superior to how football has done it .

You would have thought the authorities would have looked at how it is implemented across sport, nope think up the worst shit show you can and make it even worse.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well, if it’s the same refs then probably.

Nah I'm not having that. They seem incredibly unable to see an awful lot that with VAR they'd have nowhere to hide. Think just to the cup final if their jersey pulls, handball goals and forearm smashes were highlighted, still think not given? 

I know some of it is still subjective but highlighting those decisions would cost them as would offside goals in the final. We'd be getting the penalty up at the sheep and many other decisions not given.

I know you know this, it just pains you to admit it.

51 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

As far as VAR is concerned I think the referees should be made to watch the pitch side TV replays  the fact they can avoid doing so makes it a farce.

The way rugby does it it, whilst not perfect, is far superior to how football has done it .

You would have thought the authorities would have looked at how it is implemented across sport, nope think up the worst shit show you can and make it even worse.

We are still in the early days of VAR and surely it’s only a matter of time for things to be standardised across the board of how it’s judged and implemented.

Seems to me that the EPL has went all billy big baws with their version and not done a very good job of it 

What I don’t get though and it seems only to be in EPL games is the outcry over decisions they come to that are correct,I reckon that up here this will be controversial too ,Incidents like yesterday’s handball ,if VAR gave us a penalty the haters would be screaming , 

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah I'm not having that. They seem incredibly unable to see an awful lot that with VAR they'd have nowhere to hide. Think just to the cup final if their jersey pulls, handball goals and forearm smashes were highlighted, still think not given? 

I know some of it is still subjective but highlighting those decisions would cost them as would offside goals in the final. We'd be getting the penalty up at the sheep and many other decisions not given.

I know you know this, it just pains you to admit it.

I reckon most of the bad decisions aren’t about let’s fuck over Rangers or let’s give the taigs an easy ride ,Refs are under huge pressure on the tight calls or things that happen quickly ,All season I can only think of the Goldson handball against Hamilton that we got a favour and look at the outcry ,Compared to the stuff that’s went against us with barely a peep or oh well we don’t have VAR so that’s a shame 

VAR won’t put the referee on the spot and under pressure it will actually help them ,There will be plenty refs out there who actually hate the taigs for the way they pressure the system 

On 01/03/2020 at 21:47, Parlaneloyal said:

We do not have the influence with the SFA we once did.

I don't think us demanding change is going to work it needs all the teams to

Complain about them.

But there's one team who will not be complaining 😞 Even ex-pro players are remarking on the agendas in Scottish football 😉

Archived