The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Hollicom translated it for Google? And wrote the original copy in Italian? Christ. This goes higher than I though

So you’ve read the original Italian version then ? Where does he mention what leagues do concerning titles? He said all eufa are interested in is who the leagues put forward for eufa competitions. Your scum supporting record and others are making out that leagues should name a league winner which is pish.  You have been very clear from the start that you are all in favour of the scum being given the title and are now just a mouthpiece for the increasing number of cunts who want to see these bastards undeservedly crowned champions. I take it sporting integrity doesn’t exist in your little bubble.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just checked mate

1938/39 Scottish League Rangers FC

1939/40 Abandoned..........Rangers FC

1939/40 Wartime League Rangers FC

1940/41 Wartime League Rangers FC

1941/42 Wartime League Rangers FC

1942/43 Wartime League Rangers FC

1943/44 Wartime League Rangers FC

1944/45 Wartime League Rangers FC

1945/46 Wartime League Rangers FC

1846/47 Scottish League Rangers FC 

Thats 10 in a row. I’m claiming it in the name of Sporting Integrity. 👍

I had to do the same digging a good while ago mate but I can still picture the tarriers face when he was presented with the cold hard facts...but, but there was a war on and Aberdeen weren’t in the league and they were top of their own regionalised league 😂😂 that’s what I got back, I was rollin man one of they ones your laughing so hard it’s sore 😂

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I had to do the same digging a good while ago mate but I can still picture the tarriers face when he was presented with the cold hard facts...but, but there was a war on and Aberdeen weren’t in the league and they were top of their own regionalised league 😂😂 that’s what I got back, I was rollin man one of they ones your laughing so hard it’s sore 😂

Mate if you ever get in a debate with them and they hit out with that shit just tell them, and this is factual, that fans were being pulled from the terraces during WW1 to get a game because teams were turning up short of players. And they count that in their official honours 👍

43 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If they get handed a title they didn’t win I want to claim the Europa League.

We won 10 games in it, did anyone win more?

We didn’t go out so it’s ours.

It that how it goes? 😂😂😂

Honestly said the same mate, if they claim a title that’s not been won, that Europa league is ours 😂

If they came out and handed the scum the title before any other league  ,which I fully expect the corrupt body to do .Does anyone actually believe Rangers would fight it .At this moment .I actually don’t and that’s the scary part 

It could well prompt UEFA just to say .Let each Countries leagues decides their own fate as long as all leagues were concluded 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If they came out and handed the scum the title before any other league  ,which I fully expect the corrupt body to do .Does anyone actually believe Rangers would fight it .At this moment .I actually don’t and that’s the scary part 

It could well prompt UEFA just to say .Let each Countries leagues decides their own fate as long as all leagues were concluded 

I think we would fight it based on us putting out a statement going against it happening. 👍

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Unfortunately I think you are right mate and if we dont fight it us fans really need to take action and protest. It's always down to us.

13 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Unfortunately I think you are right mate and if we dont fight it us fans really need to take action and protest. It's always down to us.

It’s not filling me with any confidence PB .If Park or Robertson have anything to do with it 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they will try and get away with saying the clubs put the spfl in charge on their behalf so the clubs can vote for what they think should happen, the same as they done when they were thinking about what to do with us in 2012

if that happened, I’d like to think every Rangers fan except the dude (for his own selfish reasons of course) would starve the cunts to death once and for all, never go to another away ground.

This league is nothing without us we all seen it when we were away, if we must play in Scotland then hit the shitty teams we keep alive where it kills them, in the pocket.

There is a growing understanding among Scottish football clubs that finishing the season is becoming increasingly unlikely due to the spread of Covid-19.

Each SPFL side has at least eight games outstanding and the governing bodies are taking legal advice about the best way to conclude the current campaign. 

The English Premier League is reportedly exploring a televised, behind-closed-doors event this summer.

However, that is considered fanciful by senior figures in Scotland.

Instead, they are minded to protect next season with as little disruption as possible given new broadcast deals are due to begin. 

Clarity could come following more league meetings later this week, but there is now a desire for as little delay as possible. 

Individually, clubs are continuing to explore cost-cutting measures, with many already applying for the government job retention scheme. 

That would see 80% of players and staff wages being covered up to a maximum of £2,500 per month, but would also leave clubs unable to issue players with training schedules and dietary plans. 

The Scottish FA is continuing to look at sources of income in a bid to potentially provide members with short-term loans. 

Their focus, for now, is understood to centred around safeguarding the future of clubs. 

celtic fan claims precedent was set by UEFA in 1991/92 Yugoslav League when Red Star Belgrade we’re awarded the title when the season hadn’t been completed. 

I have always said if you need to lie to make a point your point is invalid.

Red Star Belgrade were 4 points clear with one game left. The reason the other game wasn’t played is because a team pulled out the league half way through.

As you can see they were 4 points ahead after 33 games in an 18 team league, 34 matches would be the end of the season. 

B4DCB13A-137A-4B3E-B3B8-C9720685EFD9.png

F7589ADC-BAE5-439E-81E2-6D10C138F1E0.png

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What chance do we bloody have when Barry Ferguson says... "if celtic are going to be made champions I doubt there will be many happy Rangers fans but if that’s decision the SPFL make you just have to get on with it.”

Just now, bluenoz said:

What chance do we bloody have when Barry Ferguson says... "if celtic are going to be made champions I doubt there will be many happy Rangers fans but if that’s decision the SPFL make you just have to get on with it.”

Barry Ferguson sold himself out years ago mate. Sad. 

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ferguson = disappointment.  Fucking sad. Don’t understand what’s happened with him. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

FFS!  

It is the usual, in football circles, 'Lenny' is a stand up guy, not sure if it just full of sycophants or they are scared to be called bigots for calling him out. I think it is the former

Just now, dummiesoot said:

It is the usual, in football circles, 'Lenny' is a stand up guy, not sure if it just full of sycophants or they are scared to be called bigots for calling him out. I think it is the former

Some people lose their way mate, but Ferguson is a fucking letdown. 

Archived