The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate what’s he actually done here apart from share information that he has gathered from various sources that suggest the SPFL are going to award celtic the title then defended his position that he thinks that’s likely the outcome?  

if he’s wrong he’s wrong doesn’t mean he’s an anti Rangers taig journalist or whatever else and for the record I disagree with a lot of what he’s says and aye he can be a pain in the arse with his contrasting views but he’s definitely not a tarrier. 

What would directors of Premiership clubs know about what's going on? 😂 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm not getting into the argument here, I have my own opinions on @The Dude but he has posted positive stuff from time to time in his other outlets. 

I'll always look for the positive line in stuff. Plenty negativity around as it is. Christ, until the last League game I was still insisting in print and on the podcast that we could win the title. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Stop tagging the wrong dude. Poor cunt must have a shit load of notifications. 

I've no interest in being seen as 'balanced'. It's one of these nonsense lines folk come out with that have no basis in reality. 

My defence of Lennon extended as far as saying he was asked a question specifically about what would happen if the season ended now. Should I be outraged because he answered a question I would have asked had I been there and have personally asked several other SPFL bosses? 

Aye, we're all under Lawwells orders. First thing he done was contact guys who mainly write about Rangers (and never cover celtic) what the party line is. Just a shame he has so much power but isn't covering any of my wages. 

I never said you are following lawwells orders, I said brown and Lennon are, one day after each other. The party line is being trotted out and you appear to be backing that up.

You said Lennon answered a question, off the cuff with the desire to answer. Not even a link to the neanderthal from the day before's answer. It is a party line, why are you not questioning that consistency if response? Surely there is a chance they have a mind if their own?

Just now, tomger said:

We get it your in the know and above us 👍

Nope. Never once pretended I'm above posters here because I have access to clubs. Infact, I'll often try to explain the process behind how certain things (press conferences for example) work given my experience and will rarely come on here and post ITK stuff that I (or others) haven't already published elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I never said you are following lawwells orders, I said brown and Lennon are, one day after each other. The party line is being trotted out and you appear to be backing that up.

You said Lennon answered a question, off the cuff with the desire to answer. Not even a link to the neanderthal from the day before's answer. It is a party line, why are you not questioning that consistency if response? Surely there is a chance they have a mind if their own?

Never said anything about off the cuff. Said he answered a question that wouldn't be left if he swerved it. 

Theres no 'party line'. The info I've got is from club at the other end of the table and below. They've no vested interest in the title race. 

The consistency of its not under question because having spoken to a clubs they feel the SPFL's position is solid but a lot depends on UEFA'S meeting on Tuesday. 

Truth be told, I think we fucked up by scrapping our presser, especially since it was scheduled for after celtic's and would've given us a chance to respond. Then again, our PR fucking up isn't exactly a novelty or something I've been shy about. 

I'm not having them handed a title they haven't won. I'd expect Rangers to sue and us as a support to cause as much damage and disruption as possible. I hope we can somehow finish the season, anything else is a nightmare scenario.

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never said anything about off the cuff. Said he answered a question that wouldn't be left if he swerved it. 

Theres no 'party line'. The info I've got is from club at the other end of the table and below. They've no vested interest in the title race. 

The consistency of its not under question because having spoken to a clubs they feel the SPFL's position is solid but a lot depends on UEFA'S meeting on Tuesday. 

Pure coincidence then that Lego n Lennon are spouting the same shite then. There is a celtic party line, it is obvious. 

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Truth be told, I think we fucked up by scrapping our presser, especially since it was scheduled for after celtic's and would've given us a chance to respond. Then again, our PR fucking up isn't exactly a novelty or something I've been shy about. 

League has been suspended, no one knows the outcome. The hacks can speculate, but one thing is for sure this is not about football.

We could lose a significant amount of the wiser generation in the next few months.

Sport is finished for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Nope. Definitely not. It's not as if I have an easily verifiable 'history' given my real name is no secret nor who I work for now or have in the past. 

I find it funny you're falling into the exact same hole countless other posters have and done the whole 'Dude is pape' stuff. 

Remember when I said it was too easy earlier, aye. 

Pape or not the general consensus is your definitely a total bawbag. No need for a vote. You’ll no be missed ya scumbag antagonist irrelevance.

The way our board bow down to the SFA and celtic i would not be surprised if they reccomended celtic get the title.

our words and cry is no surrender. it is not over till its over. And its a long way from over so if they get the title then we sue, win the case and then we get a free year at stopping them.

The scum just cant accept a world pandemic take precedence over their tainted charge to 10 in a row.

Archived