The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DYING AND ALL THAT CUNT THINKS OF IS THE LEAGUE!!!!!

FUCKING FILTHY SCUMMY RANCID BASTARD!!!!!!

The more you think about it and compare it to everyone else in sport, its incredible.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He could've, but they'd have just kept asking. 

And if he had a backbone or any decency he could have just refused to answer, hasn’t Gerrard refused to answer questions point blank during his time in charge?

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think they should have said it’s not important right now, just like Klopp did.

Klopp wasn't asked a question in a presser. He had his name put to a prepared statement and published on their website. He likely never even saw it until it came to him to OK. 

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They don’t have to say scrap it, you know fine well there’s a million answers they could and would give without coming out with that shite.

Then we'd all bitch and moan about their lack of character or some pish. 

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

And if he had a backbone or any decency he could have just refused to answer, hasn’t Gerrard refused to answer questions point blank during his time in charge?

There will have been a couple. I actually think Gerrard answered the exact same question a few days ago too. 

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Lennon and celtic knew fine well that he would be asked that and they probably had his answer prewritten, practiced and ready to go. 

Would a Klopp-esque answer not be more appropriate? The answer is of course yes, it would be but Lennon knew exactly what he was doing and what narrative he was trying to set in motion by saying it.

A self interested scumbag, even in the face of the country facing it’s worse pandemic in years. 

It’s exactly why the press conference was allowed to go ahead..

You’ll have Sutton, Hartson, Stewart, Spiers, English, Pacific Quay CSC all  Chipping in with the same views over the next few days.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I suppose if you are regularly conversing with a mainly tarrier sympathising press their opinions are bound start to rubbing off on you....

I converse with few people in the press. I spend more time speaking to managers and players than any other journalists. 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I suppose if you are regularly conversing with a mainly tarrier sympathising press their opinions are bound start to rubbing off on you....

There's rubbing off, then there's diving in.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There will have been a couple. I actually think Gerrard answered the exact same question a few days ago too. 

“The most important thing is the people - us - are protected from situations. This virus is growing, it continues to spread, so the first thing has to be the health of the people.”

“But I’m hoping that football continues, but first things first - and that means health.”

Archived