The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

At first I wasn’t too bothered if they were to be handed the title, the way I seen it was we had fucked it and although mathematically we could still catch them the chances of us winning every game between now and the end of the season with the form we are in is almost zero, I was already resigned to the fact they would be champions regardless but see after the way the twisted sick morally defunct perverts have acted the last two days my mind has changed give them fuck all and fight it all the way.

The club like no other deserve fuck all. 

I applaud the way you’ve summarised the initial paragraph of your post in to basically one final sentence 👍...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust me, once this pandemic gets it grip on this nation very shortly the Tim's groaning and moaning about their fucking 9-in-a-row will become a distant whimper as the real issues in life become way more important and brought sharply into focus. Everybody out there regardless of what what team they support needs to concentrate on looking after themselves and their loved ones NOW, klopp was very dignified and spot on. Lennon has acted like the bitter bastard that we all know.  

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see the taig cheerleader sutton is saying that the taigs should get the league and hearts must be relegated must have got his email yesterday from them to push the narrative.

He was never going to say anything else. It was pointless asking the prick. Leave aside the rivalry, look at it as if youre looking at from the outside, You simply cant have a league title awarded and teams relegated if its not a mathematical fact. Where do you stop? If the season had been aborted just after the break would they award the title then? Its plain daft. Resuming this seasons title in August is also a non starter surely, How are you supposed to be enthusiastic about that when in August all your thinking about is getting a new season going. 

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see the taig cheerleader sutton is saying that the taigs should get the league and hearts must be relegated must have got his email yesterday from them to push the narrative.

Why must hearts be relegated? They're about 6 points being St mirren and 3 Hamilton iirc. There are 8 games to go so a potential 24 points to play for. 

Between raith who are first in league 1 and montrose in fourth there are 6 points. 1 point between raith and falkirk. So by the statement he's made then Raith must be crowned champions and fuck the teams who are just behind them. 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I still can’t believe that someone so partisan as Sutton is continually given several different simultaneous platforms to spout his agenda.

You basically have English media Sutton who is relatively balanced and normal. 

Then you have Scottish media Sutton the cunt.

Even on Thursday as it was a European game, on BT. As it was going to a wider audience and not primarily Scotland, he  wasn't acting the cunt as much. Domestic games and press he's a disgrace!

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So in Sutton’s theory if Lewis Hamilton’s car cut out 3/4 of the way round a race he should still be called the winner? 

Right you are chris ya fenian tramp.

I’d add with Rosberg winning the race at 1/2 of the way round. He should still be called the winner.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just read TLB argument in favour of them being awarded the title if the season doesn't get resumed. His view is they deserve it based on average points per game.

If anyone could direct me to the rulebook section detailing where winners / relegated losers are determined by average points per game I'd appreciate it. 😁

It's actually beyond embarrassing now

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So in Sutton’s theory if Lewis Hamilton’s car cut out 3/4 of the way round a race he should still be called the winner? 

Right you are chris ya fenian tramp.

In F1 if a race isn't finished it isn't declared void. 

I love Rangers, I really do. We all do. Every day we're all consumed by us. First thing in the morning, during work, lunch, after work, before bed, birthdays, Christmas, weddings, funerals. We never stop thinking about us. We never stop talking about us. We'll never change. It's our life.

However the fact people are even speaking publicly about titles and relegation being set in stone is ridiculous.

This is not the time for that discussion. The world is in crisis. Already it's changing all our daily lives. Family, work, finance, bills, social life, plans, holidays. It's unprecedented. It's a once in a generation. Vulnerable people are at real risk. The economy is in meltdown. It's not a joke. We still need to remain calm but we have to take serious precaution and action.

Like a lot of things there's a lot misleading information, speculation and scaremongering. But the ramifications are real. Football needs to take a back seat. It's not important right now. No one knows what's going to happen in our owns lives let alone deciding competitions that are incomplete. It's such a complex, sensitive and surreal position the world is in. No one knows the answers. The knock on effect of this will hit us for years and years.

If we were in their position  of course I would be pissed, and it would seem unfair. Anyone leading a competition would be pissed but this situation is bigger than football, far bigger than football. If Gerrard and Tav spoke like they have if the roles were reversed I'd be embarrassed. I honestly don't think they would though.

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

He had a different opinion regarding England. 

The man is an utter clown and a complete hypocrite.

These are 24 hours apart 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Theres only two Chris Suttons.

E0700-FED-BEA7-4-C7-B-935-F-945-BE3-E6-F

BD70-BAD2-CF30-464-C-B81-F-4-AC6-B68-CE2

When you see it set out like that its beyond belief that this prick is actually paid good money to basically spout his Agenda driven one eyed pish. I cant actually fathom why BT employ him when he is so transparently biased. They must think controversy is good for business, it actually makes them look ridiculous.

Just now, ricksen92 said:

Is there anyone clued up on the sfa/spfl rulebook. Been told that all clubs have to play 30 games for a team to be crowned champions.

Go back about 15 to 20 pages and check the thread can't be arsed starting this shite up again

Archived