Polster

KeyserSoze

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

If you've actually came on here to start a thread on Polster and say he's the problem then you should probably just get put down.

Polster might not be the only problem but it's endemic of the issues we have.  Most of the first picks are not very good but our back up players are seriously lacking in ability.  We've got a big squad but sadly it's just packed with below average players.

Really poor to be hammering the boy when he’s playing in an absolutely honking team right now. None of our players are playing well. Barisic doesn’t look like a decent player anymore, neither does Morelos. Doesn’t mean they’re shit. Confidence is huge and sadly everyone is lacking it at the moment.

14 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Straight after the game I’m cursing him but give the guy a break. Him and Edmundson are just not up to the standard required. Problem here is Captain Courageous who fucks off injured leaving us in the shit and giving him a convenient excuse to miss the celtic game. And although some improvement tonight, not one person in that crowd expected Morelos to bury that header. Our so called big name players have let us down massively this year.

The level of mongo in this is dangerous.

18 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Straight after the game I’m cursing him but give the guy a break. Him and Edmundson are just not up to the standard required. Problem here is Captain Courageous who fucks off injured leaving us in the shit and giving him a convenient excuse to miss the celtic game. And although some improvement tonight, not one person in that crowd expected Morelos to bury that header. Our so called big name players have let us down massively this year.

Fucking hell :lol:

15 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I’m not a doctor and believe it or not, I’m not a Tav hater either...but I’m expecting my captain to play through the pain barrier for 5 minutes unless totally crocked aye.

Utter pish when up against an absolute whippet in Bailey. If he came off kidding on injured then fuck him. He's came off limping, 100% the right thing to do, its fucking ridiculous to blame him for coming off.

15 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

I’m not a doctor and believe it or not, I’m not a Tav hater either...but I’m expecting my captain to play through the pain barrier for 5 minutes unless totally crocked aye.

If you were a doctor you would be telling Coronavirus patients to walk it off.

You're last 2 statements prove you ARE a Tav hater also.

Archived