SPFL Suspended Indefinitely

PromDeAnglais

2 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

A good thing - putting 50,000 folk together under the circumstances and thousands more in pubs n clubs just seems silly at the moment. Plus Sturgeon actually does have a point, in that the emergency services on hand at any football game ,and the old firm especially, could be put to better use just now.

What utter pish. What better use are you referring to?  What are police needed for as part of the reaction to the virus outbreak?  Why isn’t she shutting schools and colleges? Unbelievable any cunt coming on this forum trying to praise that wee bitch.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's actually not relevant, it just means if teams not competing at top or bottom are identical in goals, points etc that they are classed as equal rather than needing to play off.

Thanks 

Promotion and relegation rules say 'after the completion of all games'.

Only 75% of games have been played. So how can they award the title when mathematically the league is not over. They could declared 19/20 null and void, with no  promotion and relegation.  The promotion and relegation problem could be sorted 20 /21 season by having 2 go up 2 go down.

Let’s put it this way - the season is suspended with one match to go. celtic are 2 point clear of their next rival. Do we just hand them the title? Of course not, helicopter Sunday showed us that turn arounds can happen. Yet they want to ignore that and just hand them the title when they have around 9 games left to play. FFS.

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Unfortunate, now me and mrs will be going out for a good few pints then miller n carter for steaks and then hame to get pumped if a let her ride me, will see how full i feel after the ribeye and sides. 

But you have to keep at least a metre apart!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

What utter pish. What better use are you referring to?  What are police needed for as part of the reaction to the virus outbreak?  Why isn’t she shutting schools and colleges? Unbelievable any cunt coming on this forum trying to praise that wee bitch.

hahahah

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

She turn you down,  mate?

4 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Unfortunate, now me and mrs will be going out for a good few pints then miller n carter for steaks and then hame to get pumped if a let her ride me, will see how full i feel after the ribeye and sides. 

Not a chance you’ve got a bird

Archived