The league must be voided

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Investors switch off from ITV as Euro 2020 postponed amid coronavirus crisis
The broadcaster had been due to show 19 matches in the June tournament, however, it stressed that the postponement will cause “no loss of sponsorship revenue"

ITV PLC - Investors switch off from ITV as Euro 2020 postponed amid coronavirus crisis
ITV PLC (LON:ITV) shares tumbled on Tuesday following news that the Euro 2020 football tournament will be postponed until next year amid the coronavirus outbreak.

In an announcement acknowledging the postponement, the FTSE 100 broadcaster said there will be “no loss of sponsorship revenue as the tournament is pre-sponsored”, however investors are more likely to be concerned about a hit to the firm’s advertising revenue as football fans will no longer be tuning in for matches.

READ: ITV makes progress but challenges still there, analysts say
ITV had been due to show 19 games during the June tournament, and despite the company saying the postponement will reduce its scheduled costs by between £40-50mln in 2020, the shares sank 13.6% to 64.7p in late-afternoon trading.

The firm also said its advertising revenue guidance for March and April was unchanged and that it had “good access to liquidity” with £830mln in undrawn facilities.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/915141/investors-switch-off-from-itv-as-euro-2020-postponed-amid-coronavirus-crisis-915141.html

Why aren't the stock markets suspended?

Surely it's  the correct thing to do...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ordinary matters cover the exact same alterations to the rules.

Ordinary =75%....reserved = 90% it really is that simple, even the "rules" are crystal....

Non-fulfilment of Fixture Obligations G53

No Club shall, unless the circumstances of the failure are outside the control of the Club concerned and could not have been reasonably foreseen and reasonably anticipated and remedied prior to the match, fail to fulfil its fixture obligations in respect of any League Match or Play-Off Match on and at the appointed or, as the case may be, rescheduled date, time and venue.

Too add, 

6 minutes ago, backup said:

Ordinary =75%....reserved = 90% it really is that simple, even the "rules" are crystal....

Non-fulfilment of Fixture Obligations G53

No Club shall, unless the circumstances of the failure are outside the control of the Club concerned and could not have been reasonably foreseen and reasonably anticipated and remedied prior to the match, fail to fulfil its fixture obligations in respect of any League Match or Play-Off Match on and at the appointed or, as the case may be, rescheduled date, time and venue.

Too add, 

The quote from Accies wasn't about changing the league structure. It was about ending the league season early.

The quote who highlighted from my interview was about a restructuring of the league from the summer onwards.

You're comparing apples and ford fiestas here.

14 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Fair enough if ive misinterpreted what you meant. So this title that they may be given , not won, should not be seen as part of a sequence?

If the league declares them champions, it would count as part of the sequence.

If it was voided, would the sequence end?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The quote from Accies wasn't about changing the league structure. It was about ending the league season early.

The quote who highlighted from my interview was about a restructuring of the league from the summer onwards.

You're comparing apples and ford fiestas here.

No, I am comparing the present situation for what it is, and ending the season early still requires 90%, as it is a change to the SPFL, and there we leave it.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cant see the logic in the sequence ending ,it’s still “in a row” not “years in a row “ 

gives us another crack at stopping the cunts 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If they are handed this title it must go down as unofficial.

They didn’t win it.

Like our war titles, they are unofficial, and don’t actually count in our honours.

That must be agreed upon. 

You cant officially be called a winner without winning.

That’s sensible but the suits aren’t sensible.

Scum should just fuck off to Ireland where they belong.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I seen a full list and the only company I seen to actually gain was Sainsbury's.  Cunts panic buying.

If you’re an investor the best time to buy is during a crash, they drop but in the long term they will rise, unless the virus doesn’t wipe us all out of course.   :lol:

All of us over 35 and especially 40 have the goal Laudrup scored to win 9 in a row firmly in our memory 

if they were handed this title and then claim it as 9 ,what memory do these shameless taigs have ,Doncaster signing a document ?

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

All of us over 35 and especially 40 have the goal Laudrup scored to win 9 in a row firmly in our memory 

if they were handed this title and then claim it as 9 ,what memory do these shameless taigs have ,Doncaster signing a document ?

Their memory of this time will be multiple tainted titles and loads of court cases when their club allowed a paedophile ring to abuse and ruin the lives of loads of young boys and wipe their hands of it. 

Their fucking sordid history in a nut shell.

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They would manufacture one mate 

It’s their speciality 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why would I be worries about being refused work? I have a full-time contract. I don't need to look for supplementary work.

Football fans might not like journos unless they are telling them what they want to hear. Then they are brave and courageous and telling it like it is.

I might be the "voice of reason for everyone except Rangers fans, " but other than bitching online because someone told you something you don't like, can I ask what you've done? Or is everyone else supposed to stand up for Rangers while you sit on the internet pissing and moaning?

It worries me we have fans like you in our support, yer just as bad as the mob that support the snp and claim to be Rangers fans, a very strange breed.

maybe spend a few hours talking to other Rangers fans instead of yer tarrier phone in pals yer becoming a mhutant

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Don't agree with it counting, it shouldn't. They never won it. And a void wouldn't break the sequence, no. Unfortunately.

Exclusive: SPFL club chairman against 'self-interest' over titles
March 17, 2020 James Black

they confirmed the SPFL’s proposal is to award trophies on the current standings as well as going into depth about the potential ramifications.

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/exclusive/exclusive-spfl-club-chairman-against-self-interest-over-titles/

Archived