The league must be voided

3 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

100% mate, imagine having to call the tramps chairman and explain the leagues null and void this season, a few would be losing their jobs @ SPFL etc...

The very same chairman that I could have genuinely seen sitting in front of cameras ‘rolling out’ his ‘sporting integrity’ speech had the roles been reserved...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Not too strong imo.

He’s been lapping up the anger that real Rangers have been feeling over the weekend.

If he gave a damn about our club, he’d share that anger instead of coming across as a smug, ITK twat revelling in every post from one of us disgusted at the naked corruption before our eyes.

Wish people would stop referring to him as one of us because he’s a fucking million miles from being a Rangers supporter. 

There's FAR more important things to be angry about just now.

They're going to get a title that they were likely to win and most on here had conceded only now it's git a manky big asterisk next to it forever

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

The very same chairman that I could have genuinely seen sitting in front of cameras ‘rolling out’ his ‘sporting integrity’ speech had the roles been reserved...

You have just nailed it.

That is exactly what would have happened 👍

20 minutes ago, backup said:

the articles are crystal, present proposals come under "reserved matters" which require a 90% majority.

Qualified Resolution means, in relation to those Reserved Matters referred to in Article 62, a resolution of the Company at a General Meeting, of which notice has been duly given in accordance with these Articles, and which requires the support of not less than 90% of the Members

If  that’s the case the only way for the terriers to win is if hearts are bribed or we approve

The shouldn't get any title though.

The league is not complete, you simply cant award trophies for an incomplete schedule. Too many things could and would change in the final fixtures.

Null and void is the only rational verdict but the taig infested media and SPFL will see to it that never happens.

Let's hope our club and the other clubs who will feel shat on fight and and take these shameless bastards to task on it.

Couldn't give a fuck if "it looked likely" or not, it looked likely on two occasion they would win the title only for us to win it on the last day.

18 minutes ago, backup said:

the articles are crystal, present proposals come under "reserved matters" which require a 90% majority.

Qualified Resolution means, in relation to those Reserved Matters referred to in Article 62, a resolution of the Company at a General Meeting, of which notice has been duly given in accordance with these Articles, and which requires the support of not less than 90% of the Members

Why have you changed what the quote says in the rulebook? You've deliberately cut off more than half of the definition to make it suit what you want it to say. Adjustments of the structure can come under ordinary resolutions.

Qualified Resolution means, in relation to those Reserved Matters referred to in Article 62, a resolution of the Company at a General Meeting, of which notice has been duly given in accordance with these Articles, and which requires the support of not less than 90% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership; 75% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership and the Championship; and 75% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership, the Championship, League One and League Two, whether all the Members of the Company actually attend and vote or not, to be passed;

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/images/shares/pdfs/SPFL Articles of Association of 15-Apr-19 (CURRENT).pdf

image.thumb.png.8bf7149c01eaacc27512a7aee4e95345.png

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

If  that’s the case the only way for the terriers to win is if hearts are bribed or we approve

It's not. He's not even quoted the full sentence, let alone the full definition (or the right one as adjustments to the league structure can come under ordinary resolutions)

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's FAR more important things to be angry about just now.

They're going to get a title that they were likely to win and most on here had conceded only now it's git a manky big asterisk next to it forever

A couple of hours ago you pulled someone up for saying this title, if they get given it, doesn't count. No mention of a manky asterisk then.  

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why have you changed what the quote says in the rulebook? You've deliberately cut off more than half of the definition to make it suit what you want it to say. Adjustments of the structure can come under ordinary resolutions.

Qualified Resolution means, in relation to those Reserved Matters referred to in Article 62, a resolution of the Company at a General Meeting, of which notice has been duly given in accordance with these Articles, and which requires the support of not less than 90% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership; 75% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership and the Championship; and 75% of the Members owning and operating Clubs entitled for the time being to be the members of the Premiership, the Championship, League One and League Two, whether all the Members of the Company actually attend and vote or not, to be passed;

https://spfl.co.uk/admin/filemanager/images/shares/pdfs/SPFL Articles of Association of 15-Apr-19 (CURRENT).pdf

image.thumb.png.8bf7149c01eaacc27512a7aee4e95345.png

I didn’t quote the rule book, I quoted the Articles, which clearly defines reserved matters, as opposed to "qualified matters"

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

A couple of hours ago you pulled someone up for saying this title, if they get given it, doesn't count. No mention of a manky asterisk then.  

Literally never happened.

I've been saying it will have an asterisk from the very beginning.

At least try and keep up.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The league is not complete, you simply cant award trophies for an incomplete schedule. Too many things could and would change in the final fixtures.

Null and void is the only rational verdict but the taig infested media and SPFL will see to it that never happens.

Let's hope our club and the other clubs who will feel shat on fight and and take these shameless bastards to task on it.

Couldn't give a fuck if "it looked likely" or not, it looked likely on two occasion they would win the title only for us to win it on the last day.

If we get shafted then the we should go to court and also play to the one thing clubs will listen too, money.

Clubs will be getting really nervous about lost revenue, ability to survive.

Tell them that the blue pound will not be coming through their turnstiles and watch them go into meltdown.

Just now, backup said:

I didn’t quote the rule book, I quoted the Articles, which clearly defines reserved matters, as opposed to "qualified matters"

And that is the Articles I've provided a screenshot of and the link to and you've removed more than half of the definition provided there. It also defines ordinary matters which covers alterations of the same rules as qualified matters.

Just now, The Dude said:

And that is the Articles I've provided a screenshot of and the link to and you've removed more than half of the definition provided there. It also defines ordinary matters which covers alterations of the same rules as qualified matters.

You don’t or don’t want to get the difference between reserved and qualified, qualified are of no importance in this scenario, reserved matters and 90% are in play here, reserved being ANY alterations to the SPFL  premier structure.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Because its not an option the SPFL are currently considering.

Another club chairman has confirmed (in the phone call I mentioned yesterday) this morning that the SPFL intend to stick with the standings and I'll post the quotes this afternoon once I've written it up.

Whether you think I'm wrong or not, The SPFL are doing exactly what I said they would.

And plenty of clubs will do what I've said they'll do if they do go down that road.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Literally never happened.

I've been saying it will have an asterisk from the very beginning.

At least try and keep up.

Aye it did. You said "if a  game is postponed does a winning run end" . That was in reply to him saying that they wont have really won 9 nine a row. You've made that many posts the last few days its no wonder you cant remember them all.

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Aye it did. You said "if a  game is postponed does a winning run end" . That was in reply to him saying that they wont have really won 9 nine a row. You've made that many posts the last few days its no wonder you cant remember them all.

So I never pulled someone up for saying this title if they won it doesn't count.

After a poster had said about it being voided, I asked if a postponed game ends a winning run because, in effect, this would be a postponed season.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

You don’t or don’t want to get the difference between reserved and qualified, qualified are of no importance in this scenario, reserved matters and 90% are in play here, reserved being ANY alterations to the SPFL  premier structure.

Ordinary matters cover the exact same alterations to the rules.

Investors switch off from ITV as Euro 2020 postponed amid coronavirus crisis
The broadcaster had been due to show 19 matches in the June tournament, however, it stressed that the postponement will cause “no loss of sponsorship revenue"

ITV PLC - Investors switch off from ITV as Euro 2020 postponed amid coronavirus crisis
ITV PLC (LON:ITV) shares tumbled on Tuesday following news that the Euro 2020 football tournament will be postponed until next year amid the coronavirus outbreak.

In an announcement acknowledging the postponement, the FTSE 100 broadcaster said there will be “no loss of sponsorship revenue as the tournament is pre-sponsored”, however investors are more likely to be concerned about a hit to the firm’s advertising revenue as football fans will no longer be tuning in for matches.

READ: ITV makes progress but challenges still there, analysts say
ITV had been due to show 19 games during the June tournament, and despite the company saying the postponement will reduce its scheduled costs by between £40-50mln in 2020, the shares sank 13.6% to 64.7p in late-afternoon trading.

The firm also said its advertising revenue guidance for March and April was unchanged and that it had “good access to liquidity” with £830mln in undrawn facilities.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/915141/investors-switch-off-from-itv-as-euro-2020-postponed-amid-coronavirus-crisis-915141.html

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So I never pulled someone up for saying this title if they won it doesn't count.

After a poster had said about it being voided, I asked if a postponed game ends a winning run because, in effect, this would be a postponed season.

Fair enough if ive misinterpreted what you meant. So this title that they may be given , not won, should not be seen as part of a sequence?

34 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

G/f back to his old self .Great passionate post mate 👍

Archived