Umbro

Craiggybear

15 hours ago, pcbear said:

Umbro made some decent stuff last time around.

Plus they last a long time, I've still got Umbro Rangers tops that I play 5s in. Washed them 100s of times and they still look good. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Moody Blue. 

Is it not 25yrs today??

Collapsed 25 years ago tomorrow, 22nd March, and sadly passed away 25 years ago on Monday, 23rd March.

Unreal it was that long ago. Can still remember hearing he had collapsed like it was yesterday 😢💔

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collapsed 25 years ago tomorrow, 22nd March, and sadly passed away 25 years ago on Monday, 23rd March.

Unreal it was that long ago. Can still remember hearing he had collapsed like it was yesterday 😢💔

Same mate, remember it so clearly 

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Why was our current deal only for one season? Its usually 4yr deals...

We are currently in the second year of, what was supposed to be, our three-year Hummel deal.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

?

Next season Kit still needs to be sorted. I hope it is  UMBRO 

There was no need for you to quote me the first time. I'm well aware of the situation.

19 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Same. From Roberts Stores in The Trongate.

Full strip. Those socks man. ❤ 💙

Edit* I remember my Mum in the shop trying to persuade me to get the Scotland strip instead (Mothers eh 🙄).

But I stuck to my guns.

There was only one kit I was leaving with that day.

I still have the shirt.

Shorts and socks long gone though.

Was my first kit too. Wore it all the time. Remember wearing it going over to L/Derry with my Dad to visit the grandparents. Got off the train on the Waterside & walked through the town & the Bogside up to their house in the Creggan (fenian Central). Fuck knows how I wasn't lynched & fuck knows why my old man didn't tell me to cover it up :belm:

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Actually madness mate, it’s hard to believe it was 25 years ago, honestly feels like only a few. 

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Obviously whoever is giving us the best deal is the most important factor, but all things being equal outside of Nike/Adidas I'd like someone a bit left field for us like Le Coq Sportif or Fila.

Fila 😂😂

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

What a privilege to watch that guy.

23 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

What a privilege to watch that guy.

I adored the guy because he was so down to earth. 

Even getting his autograph he looked like he was a wee bit embarrassed because he was “only a footballer”. 

A great man sadly taken way before his time. 

34 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I had Fiorentina in mind for both tbh, their Le Coq Sportif kit from a couple of years back was a cracker and the Fila home and away from 97 or 98 are two of the best of all time.

Fila just reminds me of lee wilkie in a Scotland kit.

4 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

What was it that made him go down? An aneurysm or something?

Archived