216 members have voted

1. 1. CL spot to them but no title awarded - acceptable 🤔

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I have to say yes. If you null & void  the season, everything starts from scratch including European places. To me, that is called sporting integrity.

Someone has to get the Champions spot and based on current standings we don't have a leg to stand on.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why should they get the champions reward without being champions?

Someone has to get it, if Scotland has a place in CL qualifying. As they’re ahead, logic dictates it should be them. Unless we use the logic that they’re a bunch of cunts who deserve nothing, then we get it.

Just now, left winger said:

Someone has to get it, if Scotland has a place in CL qualifying. As they’re ahead, logic dictates it should be them. Unless we use the logic that they’re a bunch of cunts who deserve nothing, then we get it.

I’ll take the latter.

45 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Ok troops another poll regards on what might and might not happen.

So the question is would you accept them getting the CL qualifying spot if that is essentially the deal if the league is declared null and void?

Don't think we or anyone at our club should be accepting any conditions to be honest mate

I'm even uncomfortable debating this . Giving and inch to the scum is never  a wise move IMO

I’d have to say yes, personally I’m of the opinion that if leagues are getting voided there shouldn’t be a champions league next season

This though would open the door for UEFA to turn it into a money league farce featuring premier league teams plus Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Bayern, PSG and Juventus so for that reason the Champions League has to go ahead and the only logical option is to give the place to them sadly 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't think we or anyone at our club should be accepting any conditions to be honest mate

I'm even uncomfortable debating this . Giving and inch to the scum is never  a wise move IMO

No title and two CL spots would be my preference but who knows what will be decided.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What about this left field suggestion

We are offered 2 spots on the proviso , that the scum get the title . And our club accept :huh:

Don't you fucking dare Mr Park

the club would accept due to the potential finance and prestige plus it makes us more attractive to players coming in IMO 

personally I think we go back to Michael Beals suggestion that it’s rolled back to when we played all the teams both home and away, and we get to play St J at Ibrox as the title decider.

As a footballing nation surely we are required to have a team in the Champions League with our co efficient? We don't NEED to award a league title for the sake of it. They haven't earned a spot in the Champions League, but I wouldn't be too fussed if they got it.

Archived