Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If anything the spfl can argue that the fans stopped giving a shit when they failed to fill their own grounds, so why should they give a shit about them, and they are right, the grounds are half empty at this stage of the season, maybe even more than that 

Jim, half the clubs its 30%  full at most.

6 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Corrupt to the core. We should give our 2 years notice and apply to join the English ranks and work our way up. Fuck Scottish football and it's not something I would say lightly.

If they accepted us, confirmed we could transfer, and if we progressed up the ranks would be considered for European purposes an EPL team then aye.

UEFA dont want clubs jumping national associations so chances of it are slim.

Handing notice in prior to us having a confirmed home is suicide.

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I'm confused, I thought this resolution if it was passed would relegate hearts? Hence why they vigorously voted against it, but hold on and let's make Anne Budge chairperson on league reconstruction which Will lead to hearts staying in the top flight, how the fuck can that happen, they have changed the whole resolution that was to be voted on in the first place, surely that can be legally correct? 

Premier league awaiting final confirmation, it was the other 3 leagues who it immediately affected.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No matter what happens the core of our clubs support will renew, I'll bitch complain and stamp my feet but I will probably find a way to renew whatever my financial circumstance, most posts on here just now are made in anger and frustration and I'm included in that, fully behind an away support boycott but ive no confidence that will succeed as there are some who just will not stay away, I understand that as well, I'm an away day boy as well but fuck me we have taken some amount of shite, about time we stood together on at least one thing. 

Won’t be signing up to cccs next season or doing any home cup ties can’t justify putting more money into this corrupt shit show that is Scottish football than what I need too. 

Home league games and Europe only for me from now on. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If they accepted us, confirmed we could transfer, and if we progressed up the ranks would be considered for European purposes an EPL team then aye.

UEFA dont want clubs jumping national associations so chances of it are slim.

Handing notice in prior to us having a confirmed home is suicide.

Aye, I know mate, it was just me venting! Never going to happen but I wish to fuck it was an option.

4 minutes ago, bluebell.scot said:

Correct mate its tarnished forever. Any of them ever claim 9 in a row then they should be laughed at hysterically.

Their whole standing has been built on the backs of adults who as children was sexually abused, the fans of that bastardised team strife for winning titles in the way the spfl want them to win it. They’re not normal, you can’t ridicule them in a way that you can normal people. Let’s face it any person that can support a team that actively allowed children to be sexually abused is subhuman. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are pointlessly playing with words.

They will be declared champions and recognised by UEFA and across Europe for being so and rewarded for being so and every media outlet broadcast that they are so.

Right and why does that bother you? You know the truth is they didn't win that title. You can't claim to have won something you've been given because of a national health crisis ffs

That's not playing with words that's the truth fuck sake

It’ll be an interesting few days for sure. However, first and foremost I am a football fan. Rangers are the team I support. Without football, Rangers wouldn’t exist...

It is that sentiment that has got me thinking ahead to when football resumes.  Football has to be fair. Without fairness and equity for all teams, the sport is gone. As such, if the current ruling stands I’ll find it very very difficult to follow Scottish Football in any form. For the first time in my life I can feel myself being tempted to follow the English Premier League more closely, whilst keeping a keen eye on Rangers in Europe.  I can’t really see myself being interested in the Scottish game any more. 

Of course thing a could change, and I hope they do. However, I won’t hold my breath. 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If anything the spfl can argue that the fans stopped giving a shit when they failed to fill their own grounds, so why should they give a shit about them, and they are right, the grounds are half empty at this stage of the season, maybe even more than that 

That’s true but if it’s 1 or 1000, you don’t pay to see a movie and not see the end

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bit of perspective here.

Dec29th we beat the scum to go into the break 2 points behind with a game in hand. We then fucked it. If we hadn't, and like them had won every game, we'd be sitting today 2 points behind them with a game in hand. And the scum effectively handed the title.

That's the spfl ruling. Any cunt that doesn't get Thistles anger then consider how you'd have felt in the scenario above. They are being relegated ffs on this logic.

Spfl. Corrupt to the core.

You do know that if we were 1 point behind with a game in hand they would still have pushed this through to give the scum a tainted title. 
And that part aside this has far more to do with the way this has been handled and the obvious corruption than anything to do with a title that any normal club should be embarrassed about accepting. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You do know that if we were 1 point behind with a game in hand they would still have pushed this through to give the scum a tainted title. 

Mate see if we had four  games in hand and the taigs wur top on goal difference at this stage they would still have declared the beasty bastards as champions .

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Why havent we went nuclear with this evidence we have? Getting a bit tired of the drip feeding approach, clearly hasnt worked too well with them announcing lower league champions

Maybe, perhaps, there isn't anything concrete and our board are just making the noises to play up to the gallery. Given previous form, would it surprise anyone??

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Amd that apart tgus has far more to do with the way this has been handled and the obvious corruption than anything to do with a title that any normal club should be embarrassed about accepting. 

1 point may actually have made the PPG in our favour. So nope if that was the case.👍

2nd para - 100%

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1 point may actually have made the PPG in our favour. So nope if that was the case.👍

2nd para - 100%

Why, they just crowned clubs in the lower leagues in that same position. 
It wouldn’t have been any different in the top league. 

10 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Corrupt to the core. We should give our 2 years notice and apply to join the English ranks and work our way up. Fuck Scottish football and it's not something I would say lightly.

Could we register the colts down in the lower English ranks straight away? doesnt seem that we will get them into the Scottish league, take it from there

Archived