SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Just now, dougal72 said:

Still think we missed McCrorie in a lot of the games we dropped points in. We need someone who flies in to tackles and shields the back line in certain games , where teams are trying to hit us on the break. 

I do like mccrorie  character but as to whether he has enough of an all round game for me is sadly debateable at best for me 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Can we all please keep this thread on topic?    It is easy to create other threads for other subject discussions.

I was just typing this when I saw you post:

'It is starting to look like this is another thread that could be closed until we see if our board intend to make any more comment on their attempt to hold the SPFL accountable for their maladministration in running the organisation. 

It looks to me that we have come to the end of the road unless we can attack on a different front IF Hearts decide to have a go through the courts for being relegated.'

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve stood up for Tav continuously on here but after scurrying off park at Tynecastle i can’t do it anymore.

Before Covid he should’ve been one of First  emptied. 

I'm in this camp as well. I've backed Tav for years on buses, in stadiums and on here. Tynecastle and his "injury" against Hamilton has finished him for me. 

This whole COVID situation had better not stop the wheels in motion in terms of getting the underperformers and players that don't care away. Tav for example simply can't be here next year

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just typing this when I saw you post:

'It is starting to look like this is another thread that could be closed until we see if our board intend to make any more comment on their attempt to hold the SPFL accountable for their maladministration in running the organisation. 

It looks to me that we have come to the end of the road unless we can attack on a different front IF Hearts decide to have a go through the courts for being relegated.'

At this point mate we need to hear something from the club.

They need to let us know what our next moves will be if any. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

At this point mate we need to hear something from the club.

They need to let us know what our next moves will be if any. 

I agree, but the longer time goes by I really do wonder if we will hear any more about it. 

I would be very pissed off along with many others but it is not looking good IMO. Hope as always I have got it all wrong. :thumbup:

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, but the longer time goes by I really do wonder if we will hear any more about it. 

I would be very pissed off along with many others but it is not looking good IMO. Hope as always I have got it all wrong. :thumbup:

I was expecting something today mate. 

Let the wanks and media do their victory lap first before confirming our next steps. 

The silence but is worrying and gut is saying board are letting this one go.  The longer we stay quite the worse it looks. 

Hope we are both wrong mate. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

.....to which the UK government say "Scottish Football?  Devolved, speak to Nicola."  

George Foulkes to Nicola Sturgeon - "Nicola, about the SPFL ending..."

Nicola to George Foulkes - "oooh ahh up the rah"

The end.

2 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Does this Hagi have the Character , as Jock Wallace might say, to play for The Rangers.

I'm no so sure and if we do sign him then where does this leave Aribo.

Allowing that neither of these players appears to suit this rigid 4,3,3 system our management team applies , almost without fail, and this system's seemingly ineffective performance against the dreaded low block  where does this leave us .

If we are honest it is our teams performances since the wi ter break that have cost us this championship regardless of the outcome  of any SpFL competency debate 

This isn’t a Hagi thread though. And we all know that the team fucked up, but we all also know that any chance of us winning, however slight or great it may have been, has been taken away. That, and various other problems with the SPFL, is what this thread is about.

Incidentally, I notice you joined 2 days before admin on 12 Feb 2012. Good timing buddy. :lol: I typically check posters I don’t recognise. Nothing personal.

1 hour ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

I've said in a previous post, we'll get absolutely nowhere  until Gerrard  himself installs a  mean , nasty streak  in his management style and makes positive changes to how he manages.

A first positive step would be to take the captaincy off Tav immediately  and give it to someone who on the pitch rips who will rip the arse of the underperformers and hiders (Jack?)

Not Jack IMO

So iam guessing we are doing feck all about this an absolute shambles from the board if true but hey roll up for next season give us your money we'll stop 10 in a row , how about fighting to stop the mutants getting 9.

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Let the wanks and media do their victory lap first before confirming our next steps. 

The silence but is worrying and gut is saying board are letting this one go.  The longer we stay quite the worse it looks. 

:thumbup:

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Does this not need uefa validation?  It may be we are in discussions with them. Hope so.

19 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Does this not need uefa validation?  It may be we are in discussions with them. Hope so.

I don't think the cabal would have confirmed yesterday, if UEFA hadn't already approved. 

Lawell wouldn't risk losing out on potential champions league money. 

Archived