SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Scottish cup needs cancelled ,now that Hearts have been relegated and their trimmed accordingly coupled with the other 2 left in changing squads it has not one shred of credibility,

Allowing next seasons players to play also takes away the “sporting integrity”

Behind closed doors would also need to happen taking the huge financial boost away 

But wait and see peado Pete get his friends at the SFA to do the same as his friends at the SPFL 

I'm convinced that the SFA  and SPFL will collude to ensure that the Scottish Cup  2019/2020 will be concluded before the 2020/2021 season starts. They are one club influenced associations.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Provan and Archer ..... don't make me laugh ...... both fucking  "Tail End Charlies'" in this never ending shambles that is Scottish football.

All well and good to come out now with their ..... let's pretend to be fair and honest shite ...... it's definitely not the season for it ... but it sure feels like the pantomime season has arrived early this year.

Just where were they from the very start ... along with all the other shite bags .... when loud voices were needed to criticise this whole fiasco ...... that's right nowhere.

They have both used an awful lot of words to criticise everybody but the main character ..... the sole instigator of all that has happened for the benefit of his club ..... by now apportioning blame elsewhere  ..... pathetic.

Deflection under the disguise of false concern for all the losers in this shit storm is by far the worst kind of pretence ..... yet the epitome of transparency for their belated faux "outrage" only confirms who they are actually concerned about .... and who they are really protecting .... in plain sight. 

A serious health warning should accompany any slabbering  that is in print from all these cunts .... they have made self serving an art that that can only be best described as vomit inducing ..... and in most cases far too little far too late as usual.

Name ... Blame and Shame those responsible and tell the truth ... or fuck right off.

As for Provan using the Sicilian Mafia as an analogy ......  now that did make me laugh .... as it has been overtly apparent for years now that as far as Lawwell and his poxy club are concerned and the crimes they have been involved in ...... Omertà has been the operative stance all media have been sworn to adhere to ..... or else.

🇬🇧

Touche Bobby.:hit:
"Won't get fooled again"
That snivelling bastard provan imo is rubbing our noses in it and sniggering like fuck that his manky team of choice are sitting at a handed trophy gloating like fuck.
He can mumble all the pish under the sun after the event.
Think we'll just get to the ….fuck right off now.
Horrible complicit manky jakey bastard. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Provan and Archer ..... don't make me laugh ...... both fucking  "Tail End Charlies'" in this never ending shambles that is Scottish football.

All well and good to come out now with their ..... let's pretend to be fair and honest shite ...... it's definitely not the season for it ... but it sure feels like the pantomime season has arrived early this year.

Just where were they from the very start ... along with all the other shite bags .... when loud voices were needed to criticise this whole fiasco ...... that's right nowhere.

They have both used an awful lot of words to criticise everybody but the main character ..... the sole instigator of all that has happened for the benefit of his club ..... by now apportioning blame elsewhere  ..... pathetic.

Deflection under the disguise of false concern for all the losers in this shit storm is by far the worst kind of pretence ..... yet the epitome of transparency for their belated faux "outrage" only confirms who they are actually concerned about .... and who they are really protecting .... in plain sight. 

A serious health warning should accompany any slabbering  that is in print from all these cunts .... they have made self serving an art that that can only be best described as vomit inducing ..... and in most cases far too little far too late as usual.

Name ... Blame and Shame those responsible and tell the truth ... or fuck right off.

As for Provan using the Sicilian Mafia as an analogy ......  now that did make me laugh .... as it has been overtly apparent for years now that as far as Lawwell and his poxy club are concerned and the crimes they have been involved in ...... Omertà has been the operative stance all media have been sworn to adhere to ..... or else.

🇬🇧

Do i need to say it Bobby :whistle:

2 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Where are you seeing this sympathy for our cause mate. Not disbelieving you in the slightest but I’m not seeing it. Reading in the paper this morning that popcorn teeth has opened up 1st salvo that he wants a chance at quadruple treble. He reckons there would be little problem fitting in another two games.This will grow arms, legs and momentum over coming days. Paper was The express.

100% guaranteed . They will be the first 2 games fitted in .,

39 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Touche Bobby.:hit:
"Won't get fooled again"
That snivelling bastard provan imo is rubbing our noses in it and sniggering like fuck that his manky team of choice are sitting at a handed trophy gloating like fuck.
He can mumble all the pish under the sun after the event.
Think we'll just get to the ….fuck right off now.
Horrible complicit manky jakey bastard. 

Yeah the wee turncoat bastards was slaughtering Rangers before the vote last week . Must think we are daft 

Clubs were blackmailed voting  for the SPFL resolution at the start of last month so they could get payments to stay afloat. But these payments were peanuts and won’t last long. 

As we saw last week by the numbers of players getting released by clubs(QOTS and Dunfermline) surely people must now see the game is on life support in Scotland and some clubs may not last much longer.

we are now paying the price of SPFL failure under Doncaster’s reign whereby he had failed to get sponsorships & TV deals for Scottish football compatible to other similar sized countries 

we all know how he got the job but he has to go. He operates on behalf of Liewell. Time is up.

21 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly starting to think Scottish football dying would not be a bad thing, we go down south, whatever level. They can fuck off to the league of Ireland.

They way I have wanted it to go for as long as I can remember.

Us down south and those cunts out of the U.K. Phenomenal.

34 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Honestly starting to think Scottish football dying would not be a bad thing, we go down south, whatever level. They can fuck off to the league of Ireland.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They way I have wanted it to go for as long as I can remember.

Us down south and those cunts out of the U.K. Phenomenal.

Never going to happen and you both know it. We're stuck in Scotland, we just have to  make it democratic.

4 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

Where are you seeing this sympathy for our cause mate. Not disbelieving you in the slightest but I’m not seeing it. Reading in the paper this morning that popcorn teeth has opened up 1st salvo that he wants a chance at quadruple treble. He reckons there would be little problem fitting in another two games.This will grow arms, legs and momentum over coming days. Paper was The express.

Good post mate and spot on, we have no sympathisers in the tim ridden media up here, they're all too willing to hop on to the propaganda bus that is run by that slant eyed cunt!

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Run that one past me just how that would work, stupid post.

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Run that one past me just how that would work, stupid post.

I      will        type       very       slowly      so        you      understand.

We        are        hated          in         this      backwater          sellik         get          whatever          they           want          at         all         times.  

The        rest     of        Scottish      football         is quickly           going          bust           and/or        part-time.     

Why         should          we         compete          in        a         league         where        only         one          team        is          allowed         to        win       and      no -one          else         cares         enough          to        say        that       is        wrong. 

They          roll       over       get       their      belly      rubbed         and        say     'ok        Peter'

So         currently          clubs         are        letting         almost          their          whole           squad           go.

So you tell me what is daft about it?

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I      will        type       very       slowly      so        you      understand.

We        are        hated          in         this      backwater          sellik         get          whatever          they           want          at         all         times.  

The        rest     of        Scottish      football         is quickly           going          bust           and/or        part-time.     

Why         should          we         compete          in        a         league         where        only         one          team        is          allowed         to        win       and      no -one          else         cares         enough          to        say        that       is        wrong. 

They          roll       over       get       their      belly      rubbed         and        say     'ok        Peter'

So         currently          clubs         are        letting         almost          their          whole           squad           go.

😁

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The formatting?

Scottish football dying has needed to happen for too long. About ten years now as far as I'm concerned.

Let it die and then rebuild itself with new framework, Governing bodies, attitudes, clean slates, individuals punted and the corruption gone. 

Why should a club that attracts the crowds and world wide attention as ours play in a league with semi-professional football clubs. Your right, it’s time to force the corrupt cunts to release our license and allow a normal football association to increase its revenue. 

25 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Go where and how was my thoughts,  you never mentioned that in your time consuming reply trying to be smart.

14 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Go where and how was my thoughts,  you never mentioned that in your time consuming reply trying to be smart.

Just trying to have a laugh mate, there is fuck all else going on.

Nearly time for last call Rev Jolly

19 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If we have no league to play in, we apply to UEFA to join another  from that we join England as it is the closest available league.

31 minutes ago, pcbear said:

You wur the wan been a smart arse to him saying his previous post was stupid when it actually wasnt.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

If we have no league to play in, we apply to UEFA to join another  from that we join England as it is the closest available league.

Have you watched any lower league English Football,seen the grounds? the standard is shocking the grounds are shite, you can get a beer in the ground which is the only thing I see going for it.

I watch some live National League games( the one where you get promoted to the proper league) is that where you see us at? or even lower, travelling to a pre season Sheffield Wednesday during a close season as a one off would no way compare to a 1000 mile round trip every fortnight to the arse end of English football clubs would lose its shine after a month with Ibrox dead as well for the home games, the politics would veto it anyway as it has been talked to death for ages.

What sort of player would we attract clumping our way round there for whatever amount of seasons?

The Huddersfield owner was talking tonight saying  that 50 or 60 clubs in England could go bust, that scenario will be repeated all over Europe as all clubs struggle with income streams.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Have you watched any lower league English Football,seen the grounds? the standard is shocking the grounds are shite, you can get a beer in the ground which is the only thing I see going for it.

I watch some live National League games( the one where you get promoted to the proper league) is that where you see us at? or even lower, travelling to a pre season Sheffield Wednesday during a close season as a one off would no way compare to a 1000 mile round trip every fortnight to the arse end of English football clubs would lose its shine after a month with Ibrox dead as well for the home games, the politics would veto it anyway as it has been talked to death for ages.

What sort of player would we attract clumping our way round there for whatever amount of seasons?

The Huddersfield owner was talking tonight saying  that 50 or 60 clubs in England could go bust, that scenario will be repeated all over Europe as all clubs struggle with income streams.

So Scottish football let's assume goes part time for the majority given that £10m we effectively have to give back to sky will leave many clubs fucked. Many clubs will  go bust of that there appears to be no doubt. Sadly imo, some great old clubs in there, before they just cow towed to sellik, so fuck them. The scottish league will therefore be a waste of effort for us and them. Extraordinary circumstances for sure.

Clubs elsewhere going bust leaves gaps for us to join. 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

So Scottish football let's assume goes part time for the majority given that £10m we effectively have to give back to sky will leave many clubs fucked. Many clubs will  go bust of that there appears to be no doubt. Sadly imo, some great old clubs in there, before they just cow towed to sellik, so fuck them. The scottish league will therefore be a waste of effort for us and them. Extraordinary circumstances for sure.

Clubs elsewhere going bust leaves gaps for us to join. 

Join how? that was my original observation, we cant just go and rattle the FA's door and say geez a game we are fucked off with the taigs running our football, if the people that pay all the billions for the tv rights wanted change and took the idea on board that is the only way there would be a chink of light.

Archived