SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am extremely dissapointed that we are not taking legal action.

Once again our board have shat it. Saying the right things but never followed it through. 

Not to worry though they have plenty of mugs fans like myself renewing season tickets even though we wont get to any games this year.

Have they came out and officially said this mate ? This is what is hacking me off . The sheer lack of transparency with the shower of them 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's a culture of fear mate. It all started with that ref strike. Threats and intimidation to get what they want.

I think they have done the same trick for decades . The big difference , they have the biased scumbag media onside with all their tricks.And that plays right into their scumbag support, that buy into these rhags and the plethora of bheast minds pundits now used .

Add in weak and sycophantic stooges like Barry Ferguson, his asswipe brother , Gordon Smith , Alex rae , few others and we are behind the 8ball straight away 

36 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I read that Beaton was saying the abuse and death threats from the celtic fans has changed his life forever.

Surely to fuck this guy can’t referee us ever again and seriously brings in to question any other referee with the pressure and abuse they get from the tramps.

We really need to push for VAR even if it means us and the scum agreeing to pay for it. 👍🏻

He didnt say it was scum fans. We know it was, but he didnt actually have the balls to say that.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’d use all their previous paranoia against them. Call them out on it as they are the ones constantly saying “anyone but celtic” or “operation stop 10”. 

Its the only way we’ll get anything close to a fair crack at games in this country.

Worst case we cover the costs for a season as a ‘trial period’.

They'll just find another reason not to implement it mate. 

We offer to cover the costs, you could just see a line like now is not the time to bring VAR into Scottish football during this crisis. 

Followed by media lapdogs demonizing VAR and how it's not good for the game etc. 

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am extremely dissapointed that we are not taking legal action.

Once again our board have shat it. Saying the right things but never followed it through. 

Not to worry though they have plenty of mugs fans like myself renewing season tickets even though we wont get to any games this year.

What legal action specifically do you think they should take mate?

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He didnt say it was scum fans. We know it was, but he didnt actually have the balls to say that.

Yeah weak as piss . He knows if he said this , he would definitely not be getting anymore of the big games 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Have they came out and officially said this mate ? This is what is hacking me off . The sheer lack of transparency with the shower of them 

Board has stated categorically that the Status Quo cannot be maintained

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We offer to cover the costs, you could just see a line like now is not the time to bring VAR into Scottish football during this crisis. 

Followed by media lapdogs saying VAR is killing the game etc. 

I get that but we at least need to try. 

Get it out in the public, put pressure on the cunts. Get Gerrard and co behind it during interviews, etc.

We’ve shone a light on the corruption now we need to keep the pressure on.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He didn’t need to say it ,didn’t take a rocket scientist to work out where the abuse came from ,The death threats weren’t coming from Motherwell fans for him refereeing a game the tarriers lost 

There will of course be a few thick Micks out there who haven’t worked that out

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That’s what I picked up from a brief skim read of it.

We know damn well there would have been naming and shaming, had it been from our supporters.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Followed by media lapdogs saying VAR is killing the game etc. 

See tbh the introduction of VAR will cost millions. The thought of bringing it in this season, at a cost to clubs, is pretty mental regardless of how the media argue it.

When the computer? (no laughing at the back) makes the random draw for next seasons league campaign,it must be reiterated there will be no chance of compromise on dates.
Fuck sky and all the tramps who inhabit them.
You can bet the scummy cunts are scheming right now in the hope we will be caught up in a mini euro cup tourney,which will give them the chance to steal their way to another treble.
absolute scummy cunts have turned the country into the arsehole of human dregs. 
and it aint going to change any time soon. :UK:

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Board has stated categorically that the Status Quo cannot be maintained

The board have said a lot of things,   The truth being they picked a fight got a bloody nose then backed off .

As pollock bear said plenty of fans like us renewing even thou we won't see a ball kicked for a wee while yet, and look how they treated us regarding the season finishing up ,  The £25 voucher you can't even use in the shop and the fact we now need to pay extra to get away tickets and cup tickets regardless of your loyalty for decades.  

We are treated as cash machines these days  just like under Murray, with Europa league tickets also the most expensive around and yet we still sell out the stadium.

Time the board stood up for us and refuse to back off  

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Get rid of Doncaster. 

Dossier suggests we have more than enough evidence.

Yeah but you want us to take legal action. What do you want us to do, what do you get him charged with?

We provided a dossier of evidence of malpractice, company law type breaches, and offered to pay for a financial investigation onto it all. We were still rebutted.

So dont just say get rid of Doncaster, that's what the club wwnt too. If you want to criticise the Board for shitting it, tell me what course of action specifically is open to them that they have shat out of.

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No mate but I am just assuming as per our board have shat it.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah but you want us to take legal action. What do you want us to do, what do you get him charged with?

We provided a dossier of evidence of malpractice, company law type breaches, and offered to pay for a financial investigation onto it all. We were still rebutted.

So dont just say get rid of Doncaster, that's what the club wwnt too. If you want to criticise the Board for shitting it, tell me what course of action specifically is open to them that they have shat out of.

They have quoted that they have enough evidence to remove Doncaster from his role via court proceedings. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Corruption. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

They have quoted that they have enough evidence to remove Doncaster from his role via court proceedings. 

Well why have they not started any legal action  against him ?  If they have the evidence then start legal proceedings and get rid of the cunt asap.

That's what we fans want.  Action not words as the boards words are always cheap and let us down. . 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Followed by media lapdogs demonizing VAR and how it's not good for the game etc. 

Earlier in the year that wee poof ping pong was interviewed and asked his thoughts on VAR he said he didn’t like it because it spoiled the game with some offside goals being highlighted 

Wee dicks been in the game 5 minutes and all of a sudden has an opinion that is respected 

VAR has its critics that can’t be denied ,But it’s generally the EPL version that gets most criticism ,I can see why they thought that all games should be judged by the same people in a centralised location but it’s not worked as well as other VAR systems 

I don’t think it will be too long before the use of VAR is standardised throughout the world ,When that happens there can be no excuse for our league not to adopt it 

And see if we did pay for it for the whole league ,How can it be seen as independent 😀😂

Archived