SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And still nothing from our club. Time our directors grew a pair as the fleece us fans for very little in return.  

If the board don't stand up to them now then nothing will change.    

Just a personal view, but I cant for one minute see the board doing or saying anything if truth be told,  possibly because  I don't think we have any legal grounds to take this to a court or anywhere else. The vote was taken by all 42 clubs and it went against us due to other Bheast  affiliated clubs having their strings pulled by Lawell,  Doncaster and McLellan. ( Those are the ones we have to punish)

However,  if re-construction ( 2)  fails, as I hope it does,  Hearts either have to 'put up or shut up' and go the legal route.  Whether they would win is neither here or there, just the fact they would be taking these corrupt bas**rd*s to court to publicise their inadequacies, corruption and failings . Hopefully during that period some of those tarrier minded clubs could go to the wall at the same time.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Season 19/20 is finished. There will be no backlash from us or anyone else. Plenty saying they’re done due to the club agreeing to this etc. Ibrox will be a sell out on the first game of next season and we will go again. That’s the reality.

Yep. This talk of not coming back is plain weird, firstly because it misunderstands what happened on Friday, and secondly it would help the filth get the next title.

I just finished looking a COVID stats and the #'s are coming down significantly in every country in Europe including the UK. I really think the league could have been finished in the month of July BCD's.

If it is too expensive to play BCD in July then the same applies to  next season.

Thousands of people dying every week during the worst virus pandemic in our lives, adults emotionally destroyed after years of abuse from 1 vile organisation and we have a fat terrorist junkie bastard wrapped in ribbons celebrating a trophy that has not been won.

This is what sums up them more than anything else, they want to party and celebrate while people are locked down in fear of contracting a deadly disease.

Vile since 1888

3 minutes ago, Bear from Carnbroe said:

Just a personal view, but I cant for one minute see the board doing or saying anything if truth be told,  possibly because  I don't think we have any legal grounds to take this to a court or anywhere else. The vote was taken by all 42 clubs and it went against us due to other Bheast  affiliated clubs having their strings pulled by Lawell,  Doncaster and McLellan. ( Those are the ones we have to punish)

However,  if re-construction ( 2)  fails, as I hope it does,  Hearts either have to 'put up or shut up' and go the legal route.  Whether they would win is neither here or there, just the fact they would be taking these corrupt bas**rd*s to court to publicise their inadequacies, corruption and failings . Hopefully during that period some of those tarrier minded clubs could go to the wall at the same time.

A QC has already stated we have legal grounds to go to court.  That’s not in question.  Likewise Partick and I suspect Hearts.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I just finished looking a COVID stats and the #'s are coming down significantly in every country in Europe including the UK. I really think the league could have been finished in the month of July BCD's.

If it is too expensive to play BCD in July then the same applies to  next season.

The games will be played behind closed doors in August no cunt in the media will question the SPFL maybe 1 or 2 and they'll shrug their shoulders that's scottish football.

6 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

The games will be played behind closed doors in August no cunt in the media will question the SPFL maybe 1 or 2 and they'll shrug their shoulders that's scottish football.

This behind closed door thing : will it make the referees more daring in what they award the filth I wonder, or will it even up the scales as there is less intimidation.

Now this season is officially done. I would love to know the plan for starting up again next season.

BCD wasn't a option to finish this season so what for next. Cause we ain't gonna be back in Ibrox till January at the earliest.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

This behind closed door thing : will it make the referees more daring in what they award the filth I wonder, or will it even up the scales as there is less intimidation.

Doubt it very much refs will still lean in a certain way as always

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Rhetorical question obviously 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Now this season is officially done. I would love to know the plan for starting up again next season.

BCD wasn't a option to finish this season so what for next. Cause we ain't gonna be back in Ibrox till January at the earliest.

As I have already said there will be a shrug of the shoulders and it will be played closed doors.

All the pish about clubs going bust was a smoke screen.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

If the players had given a toss since January, our case against handing the vermin the title would have been much stronger. 

If we were top of the league it would have been called null and void.

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

As I have already said there will be a shrug of the shoulders and it will be played closed doors.

All the pish about clubs going bust was a smoke screen.

Apparently PFA Scotland wouldn't allow it that's why it couldn't happen to finish this season

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This is what sums up them more than anything else, they want to party and celebrate while people are locked down in fear of contracting a deadly disease.

Vile since 1888

I have literally just came back home from a run, a stretch of which passes through the edge of a housing scheme in Hamilton (Hillhouse if any posters know the area). Disgusted to see a fairly large group of them (all drinking) in full grey and green merchandise (tops, caps, one even had manky looking probably slept in (once white) pair of shorts on). They were obviously heading for some rendezvous which was bad enough but I’d say at least 4 of them (inc 2 females, one waving a flag) were late 40’s/ early 50’s. No humility in the circumstances, no sense of community (social distancing etc) and most of all just no class. 
In fact, the true underclass of our society...

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Apparently PFA Scotland wouldn't allow it that's why it couldn't happen to finish this season

We had better get off to a flying start next season whenever that is, in case this virus rears its head again,  because the filth will have zero problem with claiming 10 if they are a point clear with 30 games to go and there is another outbreak.

45 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

That the title awarded to them,DU,RR and Cove, and the relegation of Hearts,PT and Stranraer and also ignoring the pyramid system, are absolutely illegal as the SPFL resolution failed until Dundee were coerced/bribed into changing their vote.  If that's not reason enough to take to a courtroom, then I've no idea what is.

We should take them to court no doubt about that, even though everyone can see that the vote was flawed they have still pressed on with it, we even offered to pay for an investigation and they still wanted no part in it, if that doesn't scream wrongdoing then I don't know what will but them being awarded the title does not shock me in the slightest in this hell hole. 

We could be 3 points behind with a game in hand and they still would have came to the same conclusion. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They've not been involved in conversations since saying as long as safety was being adhered to they'd not be entirely opposed to bcd.

It's the only option they have tbf otherwise next season won't happen

Archived