Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Halliday is one of the few players in recent years that I’d genuinely wish good luck to.

Went through a lot of shite and never chucked it. Heart was in the right place in every possible way.

Agree. I’d genuinely shake his hand a buy him a beer. Not everyone is blessed with the talent of Gazza but what every Rangers player should have is a good Protestant work ethic and attitude. I think he’s been great with us and his comments this week about Gerrard and the club show the passion he has for us. 

We need a big striker and some bite in midfield....Linton and Lewis for me.......forget Hagi ..too expensive and looked like a youth player with potential on loan..nice goals against Hibs and Braga but anonymous in most spl games

2 hours ago, The Blues said:

We need a big striker and some bite in midfield....Linton and Lewis for me.......forget Hagi ..too expensive and looked like a youth player with potential on loan..nice goals against Hibs and Braga but anonymous in most spl games

Too expensive? Hes 4m. And a youth player... fucking hell. Lewis macleod was one of our top prospects as a youth and look where hes at. Even laudrup and gazza could go missing in league games at times. 

Hes got it all to be a top top player.

McGregor

New RB      New CB       Katic/Helander  Barasic

Jack/aribo    new midfield destroyer

New RW             Hagi             Kent

Morelos

Don't see the need for two attacking fullbacks so sell Tav, get a hard cunt in the middle who folk are scared of, new CB to replace Goldson, aribo and Jack are creative/tidy enough in the middle. The rest can go or squad rotate

Talk about hitting the fan they'll have full afterburner on as well with this team

Shagger

Kent  Katic Helander  Barasic

New CDM and Captain

Jack                                               Davis/Arfield

Hagi/Aribo

Two new strikers

After failing to turn up after the new year break wont do morelos any harm  to start season on the bench even if he doesn't manage to engineer his move away .

Three new signings is just about manageable do you think?

3 hours ago, The Blues said:

That's it folks forget hagi he's shite😂😂

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Talk about hitting the fan they'll have full afterburner on as well with this team

Shagger

Kent  Katic Helander  Barasic

New CDM and Captain

Jack                                               Davis/Arfield

Hagi/Aribo

Two new strikers

After failing to turn up after the new year break wont do morelos any harm  to start season on the bench even if he doesn't manage to engineer his move away .

Three new signings is just about manageable do you think?

I think you're at it.

Kent has played wingback before  during his time at liverpool, clearly  no striker as the lad is an out and out winger  which with  a shortass on his own up against at least two CBs an possibly  some defensive  mids is never going to work 

Lad deffo needs a change and some grass to run into

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Kent has played wingback before  during his time at liverpool, clearly  no striker as the lad is an out and out winger  which with  a shortass on his own up against at least two CBs an possibly  some defensive  miss is never going to work 

d51.gifv.gif

7 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Kent has played wingback before  during his time at liverpool, clearly  no striker as the lad is an out and out winger  which with  a shortass on his own up against at least two CBs an possibly  some defensive  miss is never going to work 

Lad deffo needs a change and some grass to run into

Don't try and justify it ya mad cunt

5 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.jpg

I'm gonna applaud you for having the balls to suggest this. Originally, I thought you were joking, now I see you are not.

In your defence, Ashley Young was converted but I just can't see it with Kent.

Quarantine getting to some. Me included! 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I'm gonna applaud you for having the balls to suggest this. Originally, I thought you were joking, now I see you are not.

In your defence, Ashley Young was converted but I just can't see it with Kent.

Quarantine getting to some. Me included! 

Then we could finally play Tav in midfield 😀

Archived