Happy helicopter Sunday day

GOAT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always remember sitting outside Easter road on a wee wall , all waiting on and expecting the inevitable, big lad in our company said he pondered all week whether to take a supporters club ticket or not coz it’s gonny be murder but feared he’d regret it coz “there’s always that wee chance” 👍🏻😂

mayhem at the end I was trying hear my mum on the phone who was watching at home to 100% confirm Motherwell had scored , I just about made out they had and there was 2 mins plus injury time left 

our end erupted again including the boy in front of me , I’m shouting at him it’s no finished it’s no finished he shouted I know Motherwell have fucking scored again 😂😂 what a day 

50 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Always remember sitting outside Easter road on a wee wall , all waiting on and expecting the inevitable, big lad in our company said he pondered all week whether to take a supporters club ticket or not coz it’s gonny be murder but feared he’d regret it coz “there’s always that wee chance” 👍🏻😂

mayhem at the end I was trying hear my mum on the phone who was watching at home to 100% confirm Motherwell had scored , I just about made out they had and there was 2 mins plus injury time left 

our end erupted again including the boy in front of me , I’m shouting at him it’s no finished it’s no finished he shouted I know Motherwell have fucking scored again 😂😂 what a day 

A mind not knowing the tarriers had been beat until the bus on the way home. 

“cannae believe they got a draw the day”

”wit are you talking about ya mongo Motherwell won” 😂😂😂🙈

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

A mind not knowing the tarriers had been beat until the bus on the way home. 

“cannae believe they got a draw the day”

”wit are you talking about ya mongo Motherwell won” 😂😂😂🙈

😂😂brilliant 👍🏻😂

So much funny stories that day that stick with me.  I was what? 17 and I wasn’t a drinker at all (times don’t half change) on the way every cunts get pished apart from me on the bus and we’re talking about it why I’m no a drinker etc.  Anyway I tell them if we win the league that day I’ll have a drink. 😂 

on the way back I was reminded of this and had a bottle of orange reef. 🙈😂😂😂

now I’m a Rangers alcoholic.  😂

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

First bloke in the white sweatshirt that Alex McLeish shakes hands with after getting his medal. That's me. 

I'm in the very first crowd shot after Fernando lifts the trophy. Tap aff, airms oot tae the side, fucking flying.

What a fucking day 🇬🇧

58 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

My favourite commentary ever.

Provan - ‘no hang on Peter, if Hibs were to equalize at Easter Road then celtic would still win the Championship, what’s going on at Easter Road?’

Peter - ‘Easter Road, BEDLAM’

That's Derek Johnstone a think mate

I was flying down south that day, both games were 1-0 when I got on the plane. Two taigs were singing all the way down, then when we landed, I became a one man sash bash, English folk looked confused, but for me it was a dream come true.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

couldn’t bring myself to watch it so went out to wash the car and put the radio on so this is the commentary I heard. When that first McDonald goal went in I screamed yes, booted the bucket of water and launched the sponge. Ran in to tell my Mrs, by time I came back out, he scored again so I let all the neighbours know and retrieved the sponge from a neighbours plant.

Archived