Happy helicopter Sunday day

GOAT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I had that mug. My clumsy assed brother dropped and smashed it. I still growl at him for that 😐

Happened with a couple other old  Gers mugs I’ve had so I feel your pain.  I’ve heard that Buddhists like to say “Imagine the vase as already broken” , so I guess we know who’s really to blame. Jinxing bastards.

2 hours ago, dee9 said:

Is this on tv tonight? Seen some online saying it is. 

The wife just told me it was meant to be on bbc scotland but it’s been changed to a scotland game.

Best thing was many tims didnt realise that a 1-0 defeat meant they went into Europe  and they did not want to push for an equaliser in case the lost a second and missed  out. The last 10 minutes was a training match.

Fucking brilliant.

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Genuinely would love to relive they last two minutes over and over and over the rest of my life . 

039E0C45-AE78-4DA7-947E-632546665443.jpeg

Goat do you remember how much your ticket was...from memory I thought it was about £34 at that time for Easter Rd?

I wasn't at Easter road and was driving into Dunfermline with a couple of minutes left in each game, expecting the inevitable when McDonalds first goal came over the radio. I instinctively started punching the roof of the car with both hands when I remembered I was actually driving, Always remember the guy driving the car coming the other way never noticed as him and the lad in the passenger seat were both almost hugging each other as they drove towards me. Anyway we passed each other safely as we gave each other big thumps up as we passed. 

23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve got a photo album i put my euro away tickets in , its the only domestic ticket I’ve kept 

Wish  to fuck I had that one mate 

My memories are pretty much all I need though .Unforgettable day 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Goat do you remember how much your ticket was...from memory I thought it was about £34 at that time for Easter Rd?

Oh I don’t know mate I’d guess £25+

58 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’ve got a photo album i put my euro away tickets in , its the only domestic ticket I’ve kept 

I’ve got a shoe box full of my old tickets all sorted into stadiums.  Best thing I’ve kept following Rangers

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve got a shoe box full of my old tickets all sorted into stadiums.  Best thing I’ve kept following Rangers

Class mate , like eg all the Killie away ones together etc ? 

Archived