MyGers

CR3

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get the situation but i don't agree that the money should be coming from Rangers. We aren't exactly full of cash and by demanding a refund, we would lessen our chances of giving it a go next season in terms of new players coming in/wages.

People need to see that. I'm sure there are other ways of gathering £150. It's not as if we're talking 5 grand. If it were for 300 people then fair enough but not a ST x 46000 payback.

Not from Rangers IMO.

The solution for those financially hit needs to be elsewhere.

Mate if you had been a long term ST holder then lost your job due to coronavirus sitting skint and no way of raising money, with ST money due and that £150 refund was going to cover your first payment and allow you to keep your seat would you still refuse the refund and lose the seat you’ve had for years? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I get the situation but i don't agree that the money should be coming from Rangers. We aren't exactly full of cash and by demanding a refund, we would lessen our chances of giving it a go next season in terms of new players coming in/wages.

People need to see that. I'm sure there are other ways of gathering £150. It's not as if we're talking 5 grand. If it were for 300 people then fair enough but not a ST x 46000 payback.

Not from Rangers IMO.

There's plenty people paying multiple tickets as well, so it isny just £150.

18 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

If there wasn't a global pandemic and it was just our season ending early (for some other reason) then you'd still have some of the faces wanting a refund. Maybe not them all, but some would 100%.

The only other time a season has been stopped early since leagues started in Scotland in 1890 was the outbreak of World War II. I think if the season was called early for 'some other reason' it would be a pretty big one.

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Not from Rangers IMO.

I’m sure there’s plenty of other ways our commercial department/club could have raised money without taking an extra £50 off supporters for things that were free before 

9 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Prove it.

Theres a poster on this thread wants a full refund if all games next season end up played bcd.  Different, but arguably worse than what MorelosRangers is alleging.

Btw I'm not agreeing with what MR is alleging, or what Rangers have done with Mygers, just vocalising some folk are pretty out there in what they want money back for.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

Well you'll know it's quite a bit then :)

You are a fuckin joke btw. I have a wee chuckle at your posts on a regular basis. Its either a parody account or an escapee from FF but ive yet to see anyone get it so wrong so often.  

I'm not interested in a refund but in honesty I can afford it and I've been able to work from home throughout this so I'm not even worse off than I was previously

That clearly won't be the situation for everyone so I get the question being asked, the club could give consideration to people on a case by case basis and let them apply to get some money back if they feel it would ease any financial hardship

10 hours ago, simplythebest said:

I'm not interested in a refund but in honesty I can afford it and I've been able to work from home throughout this so I'm not even worse off than I was previously

That clearly won't be the situation for everyone so I get the question being asked, the club could give consideration to people on a case by case basis and let them apply to get some money back if they feel it would ease any financial hardship

The club give zero consideration .Absolutely nil .Unless it suits them 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, CR3 said:

0F1C4519-7300-4CEC-A32A-DC8240B33E78.jpeg

Very odd weightings. They're basically making it absolutely essential to have 'subscriptions' to the three main streams, which ST fair enough and MyGers fine as it's what it's supposed to be for, but they're basically saying if you don't also sign up to RangersTV then you'll be miles of points off. 

You would have to go to 14 European away ties to make up for not paying for RangersTV which seems very strange

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Who the fuck made this up, ‘purchase of an European away game’

official site Tam, under the FAQ:

‘What points values can be earned from next season?‘

Just now, Broxi said:

Very odd weightings. They're basically making it absolutely essential to have 'subscriptions' to the three main streams, which ST fair enough and MyGers fine as it's what it's supposed to be for, but they're basically saying if you don't also sign up to RangersTV then you'll be miles of points off. 

You would have to go to 14 European away ties to make up for not paying for RangersTV which seems very strange

Aye the Rangers TV points are very generous, reeling more people in to the service. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

In that case could I just send my ticket back to seatsub then buy another from the club? (I would lose money but those points would rack up) 

Possibly, get the +5 for seat sub, +5 for purchase of a ticket and +5 for the match attendance from your purchased ticket, each time in theory? Quite a lot of mucking about but if it’s points you’re after...

Just now, CR3 said:

Possibly, get the +5 for seat sub, +5 for purchase of a ticket and +5 for the match attendance from your purchased ticket, each time in theory? Quite a lot of mucking about but if it’s points you’re after...

Yeh mate, I’m not that much of an Uber fan that I want the points, but just shows it’s pretty flawed if these methods are possible 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mygers is a pile of shite, nothing  will convince me otherwise.

Points for the strip is just around the corner to , be very surprised if merchandise isn’t included , where does it all end 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Add another really in and I still wouldn’t be convinced 😆

Another really would have been too far for me I’m afraid, was generous with my original wording with a good in there 

Archived