Out of contract players / furlough

BEE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BEE said:

Not his biggest fan but can’t disagree with what he’s saying.

Was rumours at the time that he was on £900 pw during second spell with us, if true then that’s mental.

Poor ricky only on 9 tun a week to do fuck all lol. He should count himself lucky he was getting that 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Poor ricky only on 9 tun a week to do fuck all lol. He should count himself lucky he was getting that 

I think the wider issue is more interesting than slating a guy who played for us five years ago, guy is a total irrelevance.

To be honest I have no sympathy for a few reasons:

He's earned enough to surely see him by and he was surplus to requirements. 

Also see when players aren't wanted by the clubs anymore and they are asked to find another club/leave or negotiate a severance.......do they think to themselves, I'll walk away so the club can use my wages for someone else......do they fuck so shit happens I'm afraid. 

41 minutes ago, BEE said:

I think the wider issue is more interesting than slating a guy who played for us five years ago, guy is a total irrelevance.

I'm interested in clubs going down the pan, and to an extent the impact on transfer fees, player wages etc.. TV money influenced  bubble could well and truly burst.

The player is a knob, got no interest in his individual welfare.

47 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Did she not declare McGregor was a rapist 

I dunno, I had to Google it. Some tweet when he was being investigated. But that was from 2012.

I’m just wondering what she has done to be a traitor. I ended up Googling her and found she had done a celtic awards ceremony last year, and was wondering if that was what the guy was talking about. Surely she hasn’t jumped the dike? I don’t live in Scotland anymore but always thought she was a vocal supporter of us. Cant imagine her supporting them. 

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

He was brilliant in that game. One of the best fullback performances I've seen from a Rangers player. 

Spooky.

That miss was pathetic, and just looked like a player shitting himself on the big stage. We should have beaten them that night tbh but that miss was the Darcheville moment, only without such an incredible UEFA cup run.

57 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I dunno, I had to Google it. Some tweet when he was being investigated. But that was from 2012.

I’m just wondering what she has done to be a traitor. I ended up Googling her and found she had done a celtic awards ceremony last year, and was wondering if that was what the guy was talking about. Surely she hasn’t jumped the dike? I don’t live in Scotland anymore but always thought she was a vocal supporter of us. Cant imagine her supporting them. 

Sure it was on radio she did it, unsure about being a tarrier.

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

To be honest I have no sympathy for a few reasons:

He's earned enough to surely see him by and he was surplus to requirements. 

Also see when players aren't wanted by the clubs anymore and they are asked to find another club/leave or negotiate a severance.......do they think to themselves, I'll walk away so the club can use my wages for someone else......do they fuck so shit happens I'm afraid. 

Taking Foster totally out the equation, my point is there will be many players on a few hundred quid above what they’ll get on universal credit who are by no means wealthy. If chairman refuse to do this then they’re absolutely shafting them.

10 minutes ago, Marky. said:

That miss was pathetic, and just looked like a player shitting himself on the big stage. We should have beaten them that night tbh but that miss was the Darcheville moment, only without such an incredible UEFA cup run.

That's not what we were saying after the match. We were saying he was brilliant. It's only become something to be bitter against him about now that people dislike him. Another way to see it is that if every player played the way he did that night we'd have beat them.

These misses happen. Neil McCann did the same v Galatasaray with equally bad consequences. 

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's not what we were saying after the match. We were saying he was brilliant. It's only become something to be bitter against him about now that people dislike him. Another way to see it is that if every player played the way he did that night we'd have beat them.

These misses happen. Neil McCann did the same v Galatasaray with equally bad consequences. 

Hard to disagree with this, foster was an exceptional fullback that night, 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hard to disagree with this, foster was an exceptional fullback that night, 

It was genuinely bizarre looking back on it. For one game only in his entire career he went from pretty bog standard journeyman fullback to genuinely world class. Against a very good Valencia outfit. It's the most out of place and unexpected good performance I've ever seen from a player.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hopefully more evidence of clubs going to the wall soon enough. Bring it on.

The issue is alot of the diddy teams you want going to the wall will be totally fine at the other side. Part timers with most of the players out of contract.

Though it is a positive it's the diddy full time teams that are going to find it tough. Like the Dundee Utds...

I’m sorry but using the furlough scheme to pay footballers who have been earning thousands per week previously is daft, especially when their misses is a millionaire.

Fuck him, if he’s pished all his money away on shite haircuts and cars it’s his fault 

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

What has Amy Macdonald done?

She was a massive Yes campaigner and still is as is he, 

fuck him he raises it against us and leaves the boot in yes voting prick 

Archived