40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A better atmosphere should take priority over more seats.

There are certain games where we have amazing atmosphere in the stadium. 

and it’s easy for you to say that when you arent one of the thousands missing out on tickets or it’s your responsibility to bring in revenue to help raise revenues to help ensure we can put the best team on the park as possible. 

nothing exists in a vacuum. 

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

There is a demand for it. But we also have fans in situe throughout the stadium who would have to be displaced to accommodate safe standing properly. As I alluded to preciously converting bf1 would be able to be done imo but if we are going to do it I think it should be on a larger scale. 

currently the hierarchy of the club believe that they should pursue the other options first. That’s their responsibility to make the big calls. 

The whole of the Broomloan stands anyway

Make the Copland standing and there's your better atmosphere. Me and Broxi will have our picnic at the dugout btw Greg

Cheers mate.

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

There are certain games where we have amazing atmosphere in the stadium. 

and it’s easy for you to say that when you seen one of the thousands missing out on tickets or it’s your responsibility to bring in revenue to help raise revenues to help ensure we can put the best team on the park as possible. 

nothing exists in a vacuum. 

1 time this season, 20 minutes here and there it’s good but one full game.

There should be some sort of plan in place for safe standing or we will get left behind imo. 

There’s no reason to me why we couldn't even do 1/2 sections a year, giving folk plenty of notice to transfer out of the section/transfer in. It wouldn’t be ideal but at least everyone that’s wanting it would be able to see at least some progress towards it rather than absolutely nothing every single year. 

Increasing the capacity next year with no safe standing is a huge opportunity missed. 

The wife and I were sth for years  before my wee lassie was born.  The wife's work  shifts made regular football almost impossible.  

She watched half a friendly this season before wanting to go home on the brink of tears. She told me she was scared of the noise. Took off as soon as she said that. Obviously  too early for her.  We took her home via burger king to cheer her up.

A few months on and she totally idolises Gerrad. She goes in a huff if I play FIFA with any other team than Rangers .

When I piss her off she says  you support. Celc.:mutley:

Should defo get on the list.

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Safe standing will need to be introduced or we will be left waiting. 

Our atmosphere week in week out would be improved. As others have said that should be a priority. 

On a serious note we do need to find a way for this, but where? 

On 24/06/2020 at 12:00, Louden_Greg said:

Safe standing is a difficult one - it doesn't bring extra capacity and to implement it in the way that advocates want it would mean dispersing a number of supporters at a time when we have little capability of relocating those fans to other areas of the stadium.

If the club decided to just convert BF1 to safe standing I don't think that would satisfy those who want safe standing implemented.  

Why would putting in safe standing across the whole Broomloan front mean dispersing a number of supporters with little capacity to support it?

Imo the majority would choose to stay where they are and there would be enough people wanting moved into safe standing from other areas of the stadium to relocate those who don’t want involved  

It’s only really the middle sections of BF where people sit down anyway.  BF1 and 2 mostly stand and from what I can see most in BF5 already stand 

Also are we not getting a few thousand more seats by lowering the pitch?   

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why would putting in safe standing across the whole Broomloan front mean dispersing a number of supporters with little capacity to support it?

Imo the majority would choose to stay where they are and there would be enough people wanting moved into safe standing from other areas of the stadium to relocate those who don’t want involved  

It’s only really the middle sections of BF where people sit down anyway.  BF1 and 2 mostly stand and from what I can see most in BF5 already stand 

The demand for a move to safe standing will be huge, there will very little problems moving folk that don’t want to sit there to other parts of the ground.  

This is my personal opinion and I might be well off I think the club have took the nip with the fans that try create an atmosphere every game (bans, fines etc in Europe). I think they would rather silence them than make them louder tbh. 

Plus the seats currently look terrible, all discoloured/different shades of blue. There’s a huge opportunity there to be taken. 

11 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

The demand for a move to safe standing will be huge, there will very little problems moving folk that don’t want to sit there to other parts of the ground.  

This is my personal opinion and I might be well off I think the club have took the nip with the fans that try create an atmosphere every game (bans, fines etc in Europe). I think they would rather silence them than make them louder tbh. 

Plus the seats currently look terrible, all discoloured/different shades of blue. There’s a huge opportunity there to be taken. 

Agree with every word of that mate, the middle part is the real reason we’re not getting safe standing.

Not buying this relocate with little capacity nonsense.

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Safe standing will need to be introduced or we will be left waiting. 

Our atmosphere week in week out would be improved. As others have said that should be a priority. 

I'm not convinced the atmosphere would improve because the whole of the Broomloan front stands every game as it is

The songs are more the problem than if your arse is on a bit plastic or not , we’ve became lazy and just wait on the UB starting everything , 9/10 it’s oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang and nobody joins in, even the more popular new songs nowhere near the amount join in compared to an old school number 

Archived