40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think I’ll be the only person who signs up for MyGers just because I’m fortunate enough to be able to. I’ve had an RTV subscription for years now and could count on one hand the number of times I’ve actually used it, doesn’t make me a better fan in any way but by the way it’s sounding on here that means I’m a better fan in the clubs eyes?

Bit of a shambles.

25 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Good to see Jordan Campbell confirm the plans for 2022, New hybrid pitch in plus it’s getting lowered to add more seats in. 

Got told way back in December that it was 6000 seats but that’s some shift if true. 

U wot m8? Link?

25 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Of course it should be looking pristine, no ones fucking played on it for 3 month 😂 

Did it not have some disease though?

1 hour ago, badjon said:

Boy does himself no favours.

:lol:

Imagine working as a SLO for a club the size as Rangers and greeting about having spoken to a number of fans :lol: some would absolutely kill to be in that job.

10 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

Is this not last year news 

No!

Last years news was feasibility studies.

Todays news is it is going ahead and how we are doing it. Lowering the pitch and moving it closer to the Govan stand.

37 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It was fairly easy to join the waiting list there. Only a 12 minute wait. Once the new website is live in July, there won't be any waiting times. 

Joined it as well but fuck me our current website is atrocious 

9 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

:lol:

Imagine working as a SLO for a club the size as Rangers and greeting about having spoken to a number of fans :lol: some would absolutely kill to be in that job.

They would wouldn’t they. I’m a lucky guy

Archived